I need some advice about contractions urgently

Omg I’m on edge waiting for an update.
Keep checking all day.
Hoping all is well for you chick x

I am too! Can’t wait to hear an update!!!

I am too! Can’t wait to hear an update!!!

Hope this is it for her too ! Seen a few posts were she has been worried/uncomfortable !

Hopefully Mum and baby are well

Sending lots of luck your way and hoping all is going well x

Guess who is still here pregnant! Not much to update at all, contractions went on for hours and then just stopped as of it was nothing, they got to the point i was buckled over in pain and then STOPPED! Since then I've not been feeling too well hence why I've not been on, I think that was the final straw for my body and my body is now officially done for lol I really wish I had the update you all wanted, because trust me I'd be much more comfortable right now! I'm going to be begging my midwife for a sweep Monday, I cant keep going on like this it's really making me so ill! Thank you for all the kind and caring messages though it's nice to see how many people care, I'm just sorry its not the update you wanted x

Oh HLx sorry you’re not holding a bubba. In your arms yet!! Let’s hope the midwife will sweep you tomorrow and get things going! Maybe some of the contractions got some dilation going at least! FX bubba is here soon!

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry. Sounds exactly like what happened to me. Big hugs!

Its frustrating! I'm not stupid I've had two kids I know what contractions feel like how can they just stop! Since then I've had pains on and off and it almost feels like something is bulging up in my cervix, which i want my midwife to check tomorrow anyway just incase it's my waters bulging, or my insides falling out which seems the more likely option :haha:

Its frustrating! I'm not stupid I've had two kids I know what contractions feel like how can they just stop! Since then I've had pains on and off and it almost feels like something is bulging up in my cervix, which i want my midwife to check tomorrow anyway just incase it's my waters bulging, or my insides falling out which seems the more likely option :haha:
I sooo hope she checks for you. Mine refused until i was at least 7 days overdue (had my first sweep at 8 days over) despite contractions stop starting. She just kept telling me early stages of labour are "normal" and nothing to worry about ](*,)

I sooo hope she checks for you. Mine refused until i was at least 7 days overdue (had my first sweep at 8 days over) despite contractions stop starting. She just kept telling me early stages of labour are "normal" and nothing to worry about ](*,)

I know! My old midwife would just sweep you from about late 38 weeks to 39 weeks, she was pretty old school and tbh that's not always a bad thing, I'm sure they did sweep you early back in the day! My new midwife though she's quite young and goes off the book, she's lovely and I dont have anything bad to say about her, she did say she will start giving me sweeps when I'm 40 weeks, tomorrow I'll be 39+2 and im praying she just does it as she knows the pain I'm in, If not I'm hoping she will see me the following Monday at 40+2 instead of making me wait for my fortnightly appointment, if that's the case I'll be 41+2 by the time I get my first sweep! With my son I was having weekly appointments from 38 weeks so I'm not sure why that's not the case now, unless it will be from tomorrow onwards, who knows! I'm fed up of things changing all the time during pregnancy!

I'm so sorry. Hoping he won't be too much longer now :hugs:

I'm hoping this is my last ever week of pregnancy... and I mean EVER :haha: the difference in pregnancy being in your early twenties to late twenties is crazy :haha:

Another thing is the swelling! I'm not sure if it's all side effects from that false alarm on Friday but my hands feet and face have ballooned! And I never ever suffer with swollen ankles even after working 12 hour shifts on my feet lol!

Did a midwife say anything about it? Maybe you should get checked out again just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->