I need some advice about contractions urgently

Hopefully you go naturally before induction . My sweep with my 1 year old started contractions but they stopped that night :(

Hopefully you go naturally before induction . My sweep with my 1 year old started contractions but they stopped that night :(

Same hun! They did last a while but soon stopped and nothing again since! It's so annoying isn't it:(

I'd rather the fake contractions stay away Bev! Atleast then I'll know what's real and what isn't:haha:

Yes at least you would then know if this was it or not! :hugs:

Exactly! :haha: I've cleaned all morning and just had an hour sleep on the sofa, I don't know why I do it, I'm now stewed to hell and feel rotten:haha:

I used to nap regularly when the kids were little and I'd wake up feeling refreshed even after half hour! These days I feel dreadful afterwards :haha:

For God sake!!!! More contractions now! I absolutely give up and don't believe for a second these will turn into anything, if they do, I'm delivering this baby at home, I'm too exhausted to leave the house to go to hospital:haha:

I think we all know they won't bev:rofl: but thank you!

I think his problem is he tried coming in the summer and now it's cold he doesnt want to! That's what happens when your dads Portuguese and used to tropical climates, he must hate the cold Welsh winters already and hes not even born yet :rofl:

Come on baby we all want you out now lol, I really hope he comes this weekend for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->