I need some advice about contractions urgently

I feel like the most organised woman in the world today.
I’ve ironed clothes for all of us for a week , washing basket is empty (wahooooo) I’ve triple checked bags for hospital, I’ve tweeted my eyebrows and painted my nails lol.
Tomorrow I just need to have a hot shower wash hair do all my bits and bobs and I’ll be good to go!
Kids are in bed and I’m ordering a juicy kebab and getting an early night!!!
X
How you feeling hun?? X

Sounds like a productive day. Well done and enjoy your kebab!

Ooooow hon that does sound like the bloody show. I dont think u wud have that much just from sweep.

I really hope this means labour is on it's way.

Another blob of it come away as I sat in the bath, I had to fish it out... EWWWW definitely bloody show! It seems to all want to come away at once today, there has been so much of it, but at least it's a good enough sign for me at least:)

Wow hollie you go girl!!! I had a mad clean this morning I think that's what's dislodged my bloody show haha! However my washing baskets are not empty :haha: still have our bedding to wash and all my towels, the rest can wait!

Not long now Hollie and your baby will be here! And enjoy your kebab, I absolutely love a greasy kebab! We had a dominos last night, so it's the tuna pasta tonight... not good enough, I need grease :haha:

Theres so much of it i never realised! It's starting to make me feel quite sick when I look at it :haha:

How long after you lost yours did labour start Bev?

Good luck HLx I’m confident he will be here by the weekend!

How long after you lost yours did labour start Bev?

My labour started that night and she was born the next day. Fingers crossed for the same with you!

Oh that's really good! I am hoping the same too! I feel really anxious and unable to relax today, it's such a strange feeling, hes more than welcome to arrive now, I had a bath and managed to have my best shave down there in 9 months, surely that's a sign hahaha :haha:

Good news about the plug!! Hope its meant things have moved along over night!

Good morning everyone!!
I woke up and today and the first thing I’ve done is be sick, I think it’s nerves!

Any niggles after the bloody show loss?

Im spending the day with my little boy whilst my girl is at school, and I’ll pick her up with her nana before I leave for hospital so I can say bye to them both.
I will continue to update throughout the induction but when I go quiet that’s when yous know it’s kicking right off haha!!
xx

Good luck for today Hollie! I'll be looking forward to your updates! <3

I haven't had any more of that plug since so I think it's all out, finally! Very crampy today and my stomach is all gurgly and I feel a bit sick, but that means nothing to be anymore! Going to brave the outside world today and gonna get my nails done, I think my problem is at the moment is I'm not active enough to regulate the contractions I already get, I don't go anywhere at the moment and my only bit of exercise is housework :haha: so I'll try a walk around town today and maybe take the kids to the park and do a lap of the lake, and I'm sure it's a mile and a half long, if I make it! To think I used to run laps around this pond when I was fitter and now I'm getting palpitations thinking about walking one lap :rofl:

Good luck Hollie!

Eagerly checking in every morning to see if today is the day HLx! Hopefully soon! A lap around the lake sounds like it could get things going!

I feel so bad on everyone checking in to see if theres progress on me, only for me to still be here and pregnant! At least this should potentially be my last full week being pregnant, im sure my midwife will want me induced next week due to everything that's gone on, she knows I'm so fed up and in pain constantly! Even if this leads to an induction I'll be happy about it, as long as this little monkey gets here safely:)

Don’t feel bad! I feel bad checking in! The last thing you want is people going “are they here yet? Are they here yet?” when you are desperate for them to already be here!

Don’t feel bad! I feel bad checking in! The last thing you want is people going “are they here yet? Are they here yet?” when you are desperate for them to already be here!

Oh gosh I hate that to. When I went over due with my son I had from 37 to 42 weeks of people texting and phoning asking if he is here yet. And then when I see my due date come and go i had them saying he shud be here by now.
So annoying.

I honestly don't mind people asking! It shows they care doesn't it, I have everyone asking me when am I getting this baby out and I always say, if I had my own way he would be here by now lol! I just feel bad in people asking as they are taking time out of their day to make the effort to know what's going on and I'm just like.... no progress :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->