I need some advice about contractions urgently

Han please dont feel sorry for us ure not letting us down.
Some of ure posts have made me LOL and put a smile on my face. I think it's amazing how postube and upbeat ure being considering ure in so much pain.

The plug is gross I was gagging when I lost mine. I've only ever had the bloody show and never actually seen the plug b4 and it really turned my tummy ewwwwwwww.
I lost mine at 33+6 followed by blood then I had the bloody show at 36 weeks but it was only a few times when I wiped. I didnt see it again unless more came away when they broke my waters.

But considering u had to fish it out of the bath is the plug because its supper think. It actually looks like a plug.
Gross. LOL.

I rekon u have dilated more hon. I really hope labour will start today. Lots of walking non and dancing and going up and down stairs. Lunges are good.

Aww thanks for that lol! I do try and keep everyone laughing, its who I am :haha: on the plus side I managed to get my nails done just now without going into labour on the poor chinese ladies :haha:

@Suggerhoney - I was really surprised with this plug, as in both previous pregnancies I was losing what I thought was the plug from around 36 weeks, it was snotty, but only had tiny streaks of blood, hardly anything! This time though its been so thick and completely dark brown in colour EWWW makes me think If what I was losing in previous pregnancies wasnt actually the plug after all, but this time it is! Fingers crossed, I can only hope things happen soon

Their face when they asked how long I got left, and I said oh... 3 days, they went white in the face! It's no wonder my nails are not as good as they usually are... they probably rushed me away just incase :rofl:

LOL! :haha:
I always thought people's faces were a picture when I said I was overdue. You'd think they were convinced that I was about to have the baby in front of them! :rofl:

That's exactly what the girls in the nail shop must have thought :haha: I should have started bending over breathing heavy in pain, just to shit them up hahaha!!!

Yep hon. The plug and bloody show are 2 different things.
The plug is big and about 2 inches long and looks like hard glue gun glue with brown in the middle. It literally looks like a plug.
Not snot like at all way way thicker than that. I've never seen anything like it b4.
It made me heave it was disgusting.

I dont mind the bloody show because that's just mukas and blood but that plug was gross. Hahahaha.

Oh gosh I bet there faces were a picture hahahahaha.

Good luck Hollie.

HLx I’m glad you got your nails done and had a bit of a pamper now your definitely ready for bubba to come lol. Do some star jumps that should do it haha

Hahaha oh my God I wish I could right now! Since the school run I haven't stopped! My backs about to give in :haha: if there's one thing to help go into labour, is making a king size bed, at almost 40 weeks pregnant, when your only 5ft 3 in height yourself! Since being pregnant OH does the quilt and I do the sheet and pillows, but I done it myself just now and I could sleep until next week hahaha :rofl:

That is one stubborn baby you’ve got in there lol! I keep coming checking for updates :D

If i
Hahaha oh my God I wish I could right now! Since the school run I haven't stopped! My backs about to give in :haha: if there's one thing to help go into labour, is making a king size bed, at almost 40 weeks pregnant, when your only 5ft 3 in height yourself! Since being pregnant OH does the quilt and I do the sheet and pillows, but I done it myself just now and I could sleep until next week hahaha :rofl:

Hahahaha oh my goodness I did my bed just b4 I went into be induced and I'm around the same height as you. 5ft 4. It nearly killed me hahahahaha.

40 weeks tomorrow and nothing! Guess who's headed to the over due club... ](*,)

Ahhh hun, I'm really shocked that nothing has happened yet.

You watch, it'll be right when you least expect it and over something completely random lol.

I do hope so! I'm so fed up now and extremely uncomfortable:(

Nooooo ](*,)
Hopefully soon! It really is SO frustrating isnt it...

I should have known I'd go over due after everything, atleast the chance of me getting induced next week is very very high, I don't think my midwife will let me suffer anymore! Up all night last night as my bump was on fire! Only to get up to a lot of brand new stretch Mark's, not that it bothers me its all part of pregnancy but apart of me is annoyed because I could have avoided these new stretch marks if baby was here :haha:

You poor thing, oh the stretch marks I thought I had avoided them last pregnancy, I had nothing until my little boy arrived and my bump must have gone down so fast they appeared all around my belly button :-(
I really hope your not waiting too long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->