I need some advice, TTC

babyferry

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My husband and I have been TTC for a year and a half. I am on my second round of clomid, its CD 34. Still BFN this morning. I am so frustrated. I am not certain of my O date because it wasnt as strong of an OPK as the first round. My feet/ankles have been swelling for about a week, my breast have been super sore and my nipples have been at attention for almost two weeks, extremely sensitive. I have also been extremely tired. I feel like i could be pregnant but seems unlikely as it is CD 34, right? Has anyone out there gotten a BFP after day 34? My GYNO says to wait till day 35, if still negative we are going to do provera to start AF then 100mg clomid this round. I dont want to give up, but i just feel like this will never happen. Please any of your experiences are helpful!! Should i start over if its negative tomorrow or wait it out a little bit??

I don’t think I ovulated until around CD22 the month I got pregnant on clomid. It was quite late and I was giving up hope!
Hope
You get your answer soon, the not knowing is frustrating.

thank you!! You have been very helpful! I am hopeful, i just dont know how long i should wait before starting the next cycle.Were you doing 50mg, 100mg, or 150mg of Clomid?

Sorry have just replied on your other thread as well. Getting myself all confused tonight :blush:
I did 50mg first round and then 100mg second and third. Didn’t ovulate the first time but did the second and third. Got pregnant on the third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->