I need some and Advice/ Help

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Ok Ladies today is CD30 ( and AF isn't here YET), I have never been this late. I don't know what is going on. My boobs are sore, been peeing more ( not sure if it is because I need to pee, or it is because I keep checking for AF) am tied and I have been getting cramps on and off like period pains ( I don't usually get period pains). I did another pregnancy test this morning and it was another BFN :cry:. Now I know I am getting blood tests done on Monday, but I wanted to know, if I am pregnant and it is tubal would it still show up in a urine hpt?, or would it only show up in bloods?
This whole thing is driving me around the bend. I don't know why I am late, I don't know if I am imagining my symptoms or they are just PMS symptoms.

Any info anyone has would be great. I am just confused that if I was pregnant why the test in a BFN all I can think of is it because it may be tubal:cry:. Ok my head is so stuffed, this really plays on your mind.

Thankyou for reading.:hugs:

:hugs: What tests are you using? Some girls say that they dont get a BFP until they are a week late. How long are your normal cycles?

:hugs: What tests are you using? Some girls say that they dont get a BFP until they are a week late. How long are your normal cycles?

Thanks for replying, I am so confused. I used a 1st response test yesterday and the Dr ddi one in the office. This morning I used a Clear Blue. They were all a BFN.

My cycles are usually 27-28 days. I had one 29 day cycle but that was after my tubal reversal. I keep going to the toilet to see if AF has a arrived. Sometimes I fell like she is coming and then I don't. Suz my head is all over the place. I want a BFP more than anything and I am wondering if it is because I want it so bad, am I reading things into my symptoms.

Whats wrong with me.

:hugs::hugs:

I completely Understand with how your are feeling hun :hugs: I try to not think about it too much myself. The mind is a powerfull thing. I know if I think to hard, my period comes late....So Hang in there hun....You will get your BFP. :dust:

:hugs: Suz

Stress can cause AF to be late hun.

An ectopic pregnancy hmmmm try not to jump onto this conclusion Bek :hugs: but to answer question at this stage IF that was the situation it may not show on a home pregnancy test yet. We had this ordeal I started with spotting before AF then I had AF then I had spotting proba a week after what I thought was my period I got a positive result but the hormone level on bloods was low and teh hosp tests were neg ... so I guess it depended on brand too in my case but defo wasn't around the day that AF was 'due' that I tested week+ after I would say.

Wishing you luck on your bloods x

Thanks Suz :hugs:

Thanks Wobbles. The reason I am thinking about ectopic is because I am in the " High Risk" cat cause Of my tubal reversal.

I have a had a stressful month, but to be honest I have had alot worse stressful months ( Hubby nearly died in a motorbike accident 16mths ago) and my period was always on time.

I agree, the mind is a powerful thing. Well I just made hubby put out ( sex) to see if that helps bring on a period, so far nothing, so I will see what the day pans out.

Thankyou so much for replying to a frantic confused women, lol

Ah I see - :hugs: Being high risk must play with your mind.

Day 30 - well some women will ovuate later in the month than expected or even twice ... a brighter possibility which could cause a later BFP or even a later period (?)

Try to relax over the weekend - easier said than done I know :hugs:

Ah I see - :hugs: Being high risk must play with your mind.

Day 30 - well some women will ovuate later in the month than expected or even twice ... a brighter possibility which could cause a later BFP or even a later period (?)

Try to relax over the weekend - easier said than done I know :hugs:

I have been doing temp this month and it shows I ovulated on day 15. Hubby says to relax, if it meant to be it will be ( lots of comfort there, lol). I will try to relax.

Thankyou so very much, this morning I was in such a panic, confused state.

You read about women being a day late, pee on a stick and " bingo" BFP.

again thanks mate ( and have to say again, that 4D pic of Caitlin was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, she is absolutly perfect).:hugs:

bek74, Not with me I had taken a test two weeks before because we had tried and it was a BFN, then I still had not had AF . I didnt think I was pregnant though because I felt very crampy,. over emotional etc. So I didnt find out I was pregnant intill I was 6 weeks pregnant. So maybe it does take awhile on some people? Im not sure, but good luck :D

I really hope af doesnt come, what a perfect early christmas present :D

Keep us posted..

Have fun tonight with the bbq, relax and enjoy yourself... (sooo jealous :cry:)

Hi Bek, I hope things are going ok with you. Try not to worry too much about things (I know, easier said than done). :hugs:
Stress can bring on a late period, I'm normally very regular, 31 days, but in August my period was 3 days late. I had a lot of stress on around that time (I am studying as well as working full time and and had an essay due in). The more I worried about my late period (I didn't want to be pregnant that month as I had taken anti-malarials a couple of weeks before that) the more delayed it got. All the time I was getting PMS and cramps.

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancy or the symptoms, but I imagine that you would be experiencing more than regular AF type symptoms. If you are worried, you are right to go and get it checked out.

Best of luck to you - you will get a BFP soon :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->