i need some help here please

momof2boys23

Mother of 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Hello i am new here and this would be my first actual post so i don't really know what im doing but here goes..me and my husband just decided to start ttc in June..i currently have two boys ages two and three..i really want a little girl but if i get another boy i will be happy too. Anyways to get the the point i had the mirena put in 2 months after i had my last baby in 09 and then i got it removed may 24 2011 and got a full blown period may 26 2011 and we started trying to get pregnant again in June..i know its my first month ttc but i am three days late on my period and i have been having cramps for over a week like i am going to get my period but no bleeding, also ive been having lower back pain and really bad headaches also getting shaky and nauseous and a little dizzy now and then and i took a pregnancy test today and it was a bfn..so my question is could i still get a bfp or should i just chalk it up to a late period and accept the negative test and try again next month?? any answers would be greatly appreciated.

I wrote this under the ttw wall instead of ttw wall my mistake..

i mean i wrote this under the trying to wait wall instead of two week wait...sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->