I need some help or reassurance.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by amanda111308, Mar 2, 2020.

1. amanda111308

amanda111308 Mama to 3 boys

Ok friends, my third and final child was born last January. I had tubal ligation surgery on October 15th and weaned my son from breastfeeding on his 1st birthday. (January 13th). I still have not had a period.... Not a single one. I have cramping on and off sometimes but no actual cycle rolls on. I am TERRIFIED that I could be pregnant with a 4th kiddo. It wouldn't be the end of the world but we had only planned on 2 kids and now have 3... A 4th would be... Daunting to say the least not to mention expensive...

What is the likelihood of being pregnant? I don't want to take a pregnancy test unless pregnancy seems even feasible... What are your thoughts? Stories of relation to share? Help a girl out!!

2. Heather.1987

Heather.1987 Well-Known Member

If you are questioning, only way to know is to test.

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I agree, I would test. Good luck :)

4. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

Its definitely possible but your cramps could also just be your body gearing up to start your periods again. Goodluck!!