I need some opinions..

thisgirll

Reaction score
Okay, I am currently 19 years old. I got the depo shot about 3 months ago and was supposed to get my second shot on the 11th of May. I was out of town and didn't get it, and kind of actually forgot about it since then. Lately, I've been tired. Headaches. Nausea. Now since yesterday (the 25th) I started to get this cold.. stuffy nose, headache and today I gained a cough. ALSO today I've started to pee a lot more than normal and I've had these cramps in my sides. My stomach does seem to have gotten a bit harder, but that could be just the hypochondriac in me. I know I'll have to take a test soon to find out exactly, but I was just wondering what you all thought. I do have unprotected sex, and have since I was supposed to get my shot. I heard it was pretty common to get pregnant after the first shot if you are late getting the second one. I was gonna go sometime this week to get my shot, but I honestly don't want to get it if I may be pregnant.
Let me know your thoughts!!

I'd say go see your doctor and explain your situation. They can do a blood test/urine test to check first, then, if it's negative, you can go in and get the next round of shots you need.

I took two first response pregnancy tests that came back faint positive, then 2 clear blue tests that came back not pregnant. I am so confused.

I know what you mean. I'm on cycle day 55 right now, 2 weeks late, and have had 2 negative tests, but still no AF. I'm going to see the Dr on Monday though.

But they say any line is a positive. I'd go see the doctor if I were you. It would at least give you some peace of mind.

Im gonna try to wake up in time to go to the health department! Ive spent a lot of money on positive and negative tests. Lol. I honestly feel completely pregnant. Ill let you kno how it goes :)

I feel pregnant, too. I'm just hoping everything is fine this time. ><

Good luck! I'm hoping I can get my doctor to slip me in tomorrow since I'm a little freaked out. But who knows.

The thing is i cant say when my last period was because on depo its so irregular.
Iv had cramping nausea andlike dizziness/numbness today. Its very weird. And since like 2 weeks ago ive had very sweaty hands and feet which are actually the main symptoms that make me think im pregnant. Lol

It helps to keep up with your periods.

Why does the depo shot make you irregular? o.o I thought it was birth control and usually those make you regular, don't they?
I've never been on any, so I don't know anything about them. ><;;

Ooh stalking if thats ok?! Did you test again? Xx

It helps to keep up with your periods.

Why does the depo shot make you irregular? o.o I thought it was birth control and usually those make you regular, don't they?
I've never been on any, so I don't know anything about them. ><;;

Actually when I was on depo I stopped having AF. The depo doesn't regulate it can stop you from having a cycle at all. Some ppl I know said they are dead set against it because it is not natural to not have a period. Said your body isn't cleaning itself out like it's supposed to. That's been my experience with the depo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->