I need to get out!

Fabby

mummy to my amazing boy x
Reaction score
I really want to start going out the house a bit more and doing things. We go for a walk most days and often walk into town to pick a few things up but i am getting bored and really want to make the most of my maternity leave.

What do you get up to?

My baby is nearly 6 week old now so is it too early to start going groups in that?

Want to start swimming aswell, is 6 week to soon or would you wait?

Please help ladies!!!! xx :flower:

Definately start with the baby groups, it's never too early! Check out your local SureStart centres... we go to 'something' about 2-3 times per week. We started to take Lucy swimming from 8 weeks but again you can take her when you want. I waited until after 1st jabs but I'm not sure that is necessary.

I have also met some other mums through Netmums.... In fact, Lucy has grown up with a baby we met through Netmums as we go to baby groups and soft play together.

xx

Its never too early to go swimming or join baby groups x

i took charlie swimming at 6 weeks, was only in about 15 minutes as she got a little bit cold, but she did enjoy it. You dont have to wait for there jabs now, even though my health visitor was certain i had too but the water is treated so they are fine in there.

Its never too early hun. Google your area for local baby groups.

We take LO to waterbabies and u can start that as early as u like. Its quite pricy but there are other swim classes around too.

Im back to work in a week and only just started taking LO to baby groups, crazy knights etx wish i had done it earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->