I need to loose weight, deffinatly

K1nS

TTC #1
Reaction score
The last time I weighed myself I was just over 15 stone :blush: I am going to have to weigh myself once I get hold of more scales then I know exactly where I am up too. As me and my partner will be trying for a baby in just less than 6 months, I am going to have to seriously put my health as my top priority.

The only exercise I am doing at the min is walking, we moved to Wales about a month ago and we live at the top of a HUGE hill so walking up and down that a few times a week is a killer! We also got a dog about 3 weeks ago now, shes a 1 and a half year old Dalmation and needs so much exercise its unreal haha so we take her out at least twice a day for decent sized walks. I am also thinking that I could do with getting some sort of exercise DVD to help me tone up etc. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I don't normally watch what I eat, but I do know its not healthy at all so this needs to change!

Keep the walking up - it can have some pretty dramatic results, as can a Dalmation Exercise Plan!:)
Exercise alone won't do it. A sensible diet and an awareness of your eating habits usually has to happen if you want to see lasting change. The good news is that you don't need pills or shakes or meal replacements. You just need to be sure that you are burning more calories than you take in. For weight loss of 1 lb per week, you need to burn 500 extra calories per day. That is a very doable number and you can either shave the calories from your diet or add them to your exercise routine or both. Slow steady weight loss is healthier for your body and is the proven way to keep it off.
Best of luck and have fun with that pup! :)

I have made myself a goal of loosing 1lb a week, starting tomorrow as its a Friday when I will be finishing. I have set this up until the 15th Jan, as this is when we are going to TTC :D

Walk. Walking is one of the most healthy forms of exercise that you can engage in. Make sure that you listen to your body; if you get winded, stop and rest.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->