i need to tell someone!

Katiex

Mummy to Jacob and WTT
Reaction score
hi,

i am still in early stages 4 wk 1 day and going ot the nurse on weds for confirmation (had 4 :bfp: previously but last time went to nurse she wouldnt confirm until I had been a week with no :witch: even though she has a faint line.)

we have decided not to tell friends/work etc until after 12weeks. and we are telling parents next fri once have confirmation from the nurse. the problem is im meeting my mum today and i dont think i can not tell her! me and my mum are so close and dont keep anything from her but also she usually tells if there is something different and i think she already has an idea. so this is gonna be really difficult to keep quiet will friday!!!

ktx

aww congrats on your :bfp: hunni :happydance:. i be your so excited i know i was when i first found out. if you really find it hard not telling your mum then tell her but just say it needs conferming so she knows whats going on. big :hug: and congrats again
xx

oooh good luck hun!! I wouldnt have kept it quite either!!

I didnt get any confirmation as such from medics until my scan... and possibly my bloods they took at 11 weeks!!

They just take your word for it!! Which was kinda scary lol!! I kept having thoughts that I would get to my scan and them turning round and saying "your not pregnant or something"!!!

Good luck hun and hey if you tell her and really want to .... its not the end of the world :)

me and dh agreed we would tell both sets of parents on friday. if i do tell her then she will have to pretend on friday that she didnt know which i dont think she will be able to do. i think if i do tell her it will put her in a difficult position on fri and not telling my dad.

Couldnt you explain to your dh that you cant keep something like this from you mum.... I know I couldnt!!

Will your partner not budge on letting you tell your mum today, I would be the same as you and I'm rubbish the first thing I would say to her is I'M PREGNANT :happydance:.......:rofl:

i will try and not say anything but i think he is prob half expecting me to say something, he knows what we are like when we get chatting! x

Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!! And good luck today, let us know if you manage to keep it a secret or not!
xx

Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a lovely day today xxx

Congratulations! If you can't resist, I would just tell your Mum!

hi, just an update, i managed not to say anything.i just couldnt tell her and then expect her to act suprised on friday. so we will be telling all the family on friday night.

x

Well done! Must have been so hard for you! You have Friday to look forward to now :happydance: x

gosh your strong :):)

I bet your so excited for the big reveal on friday night!! Enjoy it hun!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->