wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
these are not FMU but i just had to test!! i am now 3 days late :shrug:

untitled.jpg
invert.jpg
untitled1.jpg
invert2.jpg

there is a very faint line on the test when i look at it myself.. just a question tho... should the control line be over that far?

i would get another test, it looks faulty to me. i would think your line would be darker if you are 17dpo though, but it would make since if the test is no good. get a different brand, i love blue dye tests.

i have another 1 of these tests that i will use in the morning. i thought the line looked abit weird

um is it normal for the control line to be all the way to the left??

Open it up because often when the control line is to the side, the test line will be too. Open it up and have a look at the whole strip.

Then take a pic, come back and show us :d

i dont see anything on the strip, i would test again in the morning, but i would get another test just incase,b/c if it were from the same box, it can be no good as well, or even the same assemble line of faulties.

i have actually given myself a really bad headach from staring at it lol

I dont see anything hun sending lots of :dust: your way :hugs:

Sxxx

iv decided im going to test again in the morning and then im going to the doctor on monday either way!!

I dont see anything chicken sorry but if u see it in real life then happy days :) cant wait to see ur update x x good luck fx'd for u hun x x x

That sounds like a good plan!! I can't see a line for sure, but the pics are a little blurry (and my eyes are melting from the fire!!! :lol:) Good luck hun!!! :dust:

xx

iv decided im going to test again in the morning and then im going to the doctor on monday either way!!

I hope this is your :bfp:!! But I think the test is faulty!! Try a Superdrug test in the morning, they are 10umil strength...apparently FRER's are only 25umil strength!!! You need something stronger!! :hugs: xxx

https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/895/invertx.jpg

I inverted the test for you. I do not see anything unfortunately but maybe others will!

I don't think the test is faulty. I think it was just off center but the stip I'm sure works fine.

Did you retest? How did it go? Hope you got your :bfp: !!!

^ I agree, I don't think the test is faulty, the control line just happens to be off centre a little bit, I've had a couple of those, it should still work fine though! :)

Did you test again this morning?

xx

Hi,

Sorry I couldn't see anything from the first pics, any new tests hun?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->