I NEED YOU!!! PLEASE DONT R&R/ I need answers 4 ovulation question. PRETTY PLEASE <3

Jaycrew

Reaction score
SO I have attached pic of my OPK's. I started testing on sun for OV. So this sun I got a pos,-- as you can see the results gradually increased in intensity from Pos to BLAZING pos.. last night I tested again and it was the same thing blazing pos- so much that the control line was light LOL. It looked like the last opk shown on the pic. Yest results all came up before a minute of being that dark. Anywho... I want to know this

Is anyone familiar with Answer Brand OPK tests? Do they give false pos? Im new to them. How accurate are they?

Yest and today I have been having AF like cramps. but because I got a Blazing pos still last night- Im thinking these are OV cramps or is my body preparing for the act of the mighty egg release?:wacko:

Here is my main question.... Does ovulation occur assumingly right after the LH surge is not detected or before. Basically when does the egg burst through?
:shrug:
I know textbook they say going by the first pos opk - count that as ov 24-36 hrs/ but if you look at the pic's Im just thinking Im having a longer surge this month like gearing up and mon and tues was my peek???
Does that make sense? I didnt bd last night because I got pissed of at DH about the fan being on : / I know right... LOL- but its the middle of fall! ; ) Do you ladies think I still could have a shot at this? I want to give it a shot tonight! I notice whenever I OV - I get irritated with DH..so weird. LOL

THANK YOU LUV'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 15
I've never used answer brand but usually ovulation occurs 24-36 hours after a positive opk..so it would be after the positive test..and the pains are probably ovulation pains...good luck!

I just started using opks, and use the answer brand, mine have not shown even close to positive yet. Sorry I cant help

My guess would be positive, 3, 4, ov on 5, but I am a rank amatuer!

Thank you Ladies!!! I took another brand - a CVS brand and it looks neg- my heart is sinking....

The only thing I can think of is that the first test wasn't a true pos? I say that because the last 2 days are extremely pos. Im thinking that these tests are very sensitive. The mon and tues tests came up right away before the pee could clear to the other side. On the first day I tested- it took about a min to start showing up. Yesterday however- the test lines came up super fast. I think that was my surge day because the last test was at 8 pm and was the one that became pos faster than all of them, meaning as soon as it hit the actual "antibody line" (you can actually see them on the test). I'm going to Bd and we shall see- LOL-Im on CD 20 - willing to bet that today is my OV or tomorrow is. Im rambling... Point is im stressing to know UUUGH

Looking back on the pics of my tests- I have a sneaky feeling that yesterday was my actual pos surge. (peak) I have dealt with super sensitive OPk's before and I think that this is one of them especially after reading the reviews on them. Especially because of how fast the test line with smu came up and particularly the last one of the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->