I need your help ladies (am I? Could I be?)

I

Idah

Hiya, I apologise if I have posted in the wrong section but I am a bit of a newbie so I hope you can forgive me.

As of today I am 4 days late with my period and I am never late, in fact you could almost set your watch by my cycles they are that on time! I am not TTC so I don’t keep a chart, do temps or use OPK’s but I do keep a note of my cycle in my diary and online, just to keeps tabs on things so I know exactly when I am due on (I have on average a 25 day cycle).

I have not been on the pill for several years now (had so many problems) so we use condoms and are usually pretty strict with putting them on but a few weeks ago we did get a little bit more carried away than usual and put it on a little later than we should have, in fact we were only just in time! Has anyone here had a BFP from pre-ejaculation juices?

Yesterday I did start getting AF type pains which I am still having today, which is not usual as if I do get them, they are usually accompanied by AF, but there has been nothing, not even the tiniest bit of AF.

This afternoon it was bothering me so much that I nipped out to Tesco and bought an own brand tester kit, which I did as soon as I got home and it was a BFN. Should I have waiting to test first thing in the morning? Are Tesco own brand kits up to the job or should I have bought a Clear Blue?

Any help or advice would be really appreciated by both me and my DH who is actually quite gutted it was a BFN, which is something I was not expecting.

Idah x

Hi!

It sounds like you could be pregnant - I would try retesting again in the morning if AF hasn't shown up. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms at all?

Good luck, I hope you get the result you would like.

xxx

Hi and thank you so much for your reply.

To be honest, the only symptom I can be sure of is that I am 4 days late! I do seem very moist (sorry for TMI) down below, but not being a regular TTCer I am not really sure if that is a symptom or not.

If I want to really scrape the barrel I will say that I feel a little bloated, have burped a few times (never do that usually) and have had a slight burning sensation at the back of my throat, but like I say, I am scraping the barrel with those I think :rofl:

I may try the other test in the morning, or maybe wait a few more days to see what happens.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->