I oved on cd 22-23!anyone with me?!!!late ovulation

Bubbub

Reaction score
So i ovulated pretty late this cylcle.i have 30-31 days cycle.anyone want to share their chart,symptoms,etc?this is first time that i ovulated this late so i am gonna see if this is my bfp cycle:shrug:i have loads of other issues but inwant to stay positive.shall we??:flower:

I am cd 25 today

Just to give you hope:

I tend to ovulate quite late in my cycle. The two BFPs that I got were when ovulation took place on cd 23 and 28. In both cases the pregnancy was viable. I've got ds1 to show for the first on and my loss of ds2 was to do with factors about me and not him.

So you can have a healthy successful pregnancy with a late ovulation.

Oh i really hope sharan it happens for me too!right now i am happy that atleast i ovulated:happydance:
I was giving up hope that i will ovulate...
Thanks for good words sharan:flower:

CD 20 of a 31 day cycle here

Hey 291:flower:
So how many dpo are you?

I got to 11, then the witch came :(
On a new cycle now.

Oh sorry for the witch to get you:growlmad:
I thought late ovulation meant late period:dohh:
So it shortens the lp?u usually have 11 days lp?

Hey I ovulated on cd23 of my last cycle :] And I got my period 13dpo so I had a very long cycle. It was my first time using OPKs though and actually working out when I ovulated so I'm hoping that this cycle I'll o a bit sooner! 36 days is a long time to wait to find out if you're pregnant or not haha. xx

Hey shortstuff88 :flower:i hear ya completely!my normal cycle is 31 days and usual lp is 16-17 days.i feel it takes ages to wait for a new cycle.it totally sucks!i dont know what made me ov this late this cycle but i know for sure its gonna be veryyyy long cycle.i wish i get lucky this time as everytime when my body works like clockwork i never got a bfp..maybe this off cycle gets me something good..really good...a :bfp: ..ahhh

Hey shortstuff88 :flower:i hear ya completely!my normal cycle is 31 days and usual lp is 16-17 days.i feel it takes ages to wait for a new cycle.it totally sucks!i dont know what made me ov this late this cycle but i know for sure its gonna be veryyyy long cycle.i wish i get lucky this time as everytime when my body works like clockwork i never got a bfp..maybe this off cycle gets me something good..really good...a :bfp: ..ahhh

Well you never know!! Fx for you :]
In back on CD2 atm so I've got Ges to go again!!

My LP before my son was 10 days, this cycle was charted s I got 11 days. So this is about normal for me.

My LP before my son was 10 days, this cycle was charted s I got 11 days. So this is about normal for me.

Okay...i have really long lp which makes 2ww a bit longer...its 16-17 days normally.too much to wait after ov

Okay...i have really long lp which makes 2ww a bit longer...its 16-17 days normally.too much to wait after ov

Sure iis, only I do not show up early on as BFP so would have to wait 14-18 DPO to get a certain result.

I usually have a 30-31 cycle and I O around CD20. Last month was the first month using opk and I got a positive on CD 18,19,20.

Good luck to you ladies this month, hopefully AF doesn't show in March!! :hugs:

I usually have a 30-31 cycle and I O around CD20. Last month was the first month using opk and I got a positive on CD 18,19,20.

Good luck to you ladies this month, hopefully AF doesn't show in March!! :hugs:

Babysaa:flower:yes we hope for a bfp cycle this month:happydance:how many dpo areyou?

Today I'm on CD6, AF has left me today. I still have about 2 weeks to go till O feels like forever. Will start my opk in about a week.

How about yourself? Are you sill waiting to O?

Today I'm on CD6, AF has left me today. I still have about 2 weeks to go till O feels like forever. Will start my opk in about a week.

Im with you, I have about 15 days from today to ovulation should all go well this month, really hoping it comes earlier and hoping for BFP this month, then it'll be hubbies birthday present. I lucked out on a Valentines day gift.

I am 4 dpo today! I waited to o forever this cycle. It happened late for me on cd22... I am just trying not to symptom spot..ya know The last week in 2ww is the hardest part for me..infact I count hours instead of days :lol:

Anyway to rant a bit I boozed yesterday coz I had a fight with my hubby on baby making part! I was pretty upset and am thinking of leaving ttc for a while

I too ov on CD 23. Lp of 15 days. Waiting to ov in 12 days from now

bubbub I a smo glad I found this thread!!

I usually ovulate around CD13 or so, but this month I don't think I ovulated till around CD20!!! My cycles change slightly but about 30 days is normal for me. I have had a 28 day cycle as well as a 35 day cycle, however.

I am assuming I will get AF a week later then?? This has never happened to me, and I've really only been paying attention to my cycles for the last 5 cycles or so. We are I guess NTNP kindof, but I almost want to take a break from TTC completely because things aren't going as well as I wish they were with my bf :(

Anyways, we are very similar in our cycles/ovulation and thought it would be cool to chat!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->