I Probably Won't Be Pregnant By My EDD

Well my big run is just about to start! June 26th was my first, then August 11th, October and lastly December 9th, pick a due date any due date??!!:haha: Now Im just working on my own re-birth, EDD to be advised on that one! Hugs to all!:hugs:

Well my big run is just about to start! June 26th was my first, then August 11th, October and lastly December 9th, pick a due date any due date??!!:haha: Now Im just working on my own re-birth, EDD to be advised on that one! Hugs to all!:hugs:

WannaB firstly :hug: ^^thats so proofound and inspiring. maybe you could tell the rest of us how to have our own rebirths too.. then it can be a group effort

I'm choosing June first because its so damn close to mine! :hugs: Sorry, love! I hate that you have so many coming up!

WannaB firstly :hug: ^^thats so proofound and inspiring. maybe you could tell the rest of us how to have our own rebirths too.. then it can be a group effort

I could also use a re-birth! Group effort sounds good!

(((massive hugs)))

i like the rebirthing idea too

^^ agreed

Thanks girls, must be so hard for you with multiple due dates, hugs to everyone, we can at least wallow in despair together, and I like the idea of a re-birth for ourselves, sounds like a plan! Xx

:hugs:

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

my 1st edd is 18th july my oldest friend is due her baby on the 2nd aug. My 2nd edd is 17th nov and my best friend is due 6th dec its gonna be a very long and painful year....

My first edd is 10th June, and Im testing on 4th June, so hope my angels are gona send me down a miracle that day, else AF will be here with guns blazing, and I'll be lying drunk in the street somewhere! Also, OHs new baby bro or sis is due that day too :(

So due date is here :-( just thought I would say it's a pretty bad feeling but not as bad as I thought. My dd has chicken pox so that's beenstressing me out all week so taken my mind off it I guess! Good timing for me! I've been stuck in the house for a week now so that's driving me more mad than anything! Also trying to conceive again and got first high on cbfm today. Worked out too that if I get bfp this cycle my due date will be 1st march-same as my dd so good sign or expensive sign?! Anyway just thought I would catch up and let you all know that I'm keeping up with the pma! Xx

Aww! I'm glad its not as bad as expected! Sorry to hear about your DD's chicken pox! Sounds like a good, expensive sign to me! :)

Thanks Hun. Think the anticipation of the due date was worse than the actual thing. Or maybe my imposed reclusive week has helped as seen no babies or preg people?!

Can't hurt to avoid preggos and babies! I'm significantly happier anytime I don't have to hear my brain screaming "OMG! I EFFING HATE YOU! WHY NOT ME?!?!"

Now that its over and you're TTC again... Maybe you can have a happy, healthy baby with you by the time it rolls around next year!

:rofl: that's exactly what I hear in my head too! hopefully we both will have that baby next year (not the same one - one each lol! :)

If you could go ahead and have twins (1 for each of us) and save me the trouble of pregnancy and birth, I'd be okay with that! :winkwink: I guess I should keep trying in case you only have 1 or won't give me one of the twins though!

Hi Everyone,

just stumbled accross this thread, I have been trying to stay off bnb a little but lately as I have been having a hard time (as you know far too well!!!)

My EDD is 22nd July and today was the day I was supposed to go on maternity leave. I luckily have 2 weeks holiday but I feel so down. So many new facebook pregnancy announcements this week and all my pregnant colleages (about 9 of them) I work in a hospital. All started leaving this week too.

Anyway I just want to send big :hugs: to you all and its just comforting to know there are others here to help and support.
x

:hugs: Hun. I know how depressing it is, but for me the anticipation of the day was worse than anything if you get what I mean. We are here if you need to cry/vent xx

16 days and counting for me. Almost 10dpo. Not even considering pregnancy an option this cycle... so, waiting to see how it goes for me. Oh, and got a call Wed or Thur that my baby furniture (special order) is in. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->