I Probably Won't Be Pregnant By My EDD

:hugs: to everyone!!

My due date has been and gone. I felt awful in the days leading up to it. But now I do feel a sense of closure, and am trying to be positive about the future!!

Currently undergoing tests, doc thinks i may have pcos and that could explain my lack of af. Oh what I'd do to see that damn witch!!!! lol

xx

I'm glad you got a sense of closure. I hope for the same! :hugs: Hope the witch shows soon... no matter how odd that sounds!

hehe thanks hun :) just wanna get my body back to normal now, obviously id expect to still be a bit up and down emotionally, but thought by now i shoulda been back on track :(

:hugs:

:hugs: w8ing4bean, i hope the tests can give you some answers and get things sorted out x

I found out that I was right about not having ovulated when my chart said I did... So, I'm already out. 2 weeks from today! :(

My EDD was yesterday, I'm not pregnant again yet. It sucks!! Big hugs girls :hugs:

Im dreading it so much already :( and its not until 9th october :cry: , you girls are all so brave :hugs:

:hugs: girls. Wish we were all pregnant again. So hard as each cycle goes, why is it not happening? Will be thinking of you all on your d days x

You are all so brave :hugs:, and strong coming through your due dates :hugs:, i just seem to asume i will be pregnant by then......but now im thinking what if im not :cry: how will i cope, but you are all a great example on how to stay strong :hugs: x

i assumed i would be too hun. just assumed as bean had been an accident, id easily fall pg again :( we all need to support each other through this. and yes it is horrible when our due dates come round...we just need to be positive that it WILL happen for us :) :hugs:

You have plenty of time before October! I only got a bit screwed because of the 2nd loss in there. I lost 3 months to that... and lost 2 months to waiting for AF after the first loss. So, that's 5 months that I didn't get. I might be well on my way if not for that! :(

Suppose megg...thanks :hugs:, im hoping im doing ok inside, ive just had my 2nd AF, i just cant stand the thought of being at work and the girl who is due the same day is there with her baby and i will have nothing :cry: that thought kills me inside :cry:

Aww! :hugs: I know that feeling! I got pregnant and there was a group of my close e-friends that were very close... We were all a week apart from the next. Like, 1 was 2 weeks ahead of me, 1 was 1 week ahead of me, 1 was 1 week behind me, and the last was 2 weeks behind me. Well, 2 weeks ahead of me has her baby. And all the other 3 are so close to due! So, they are all having their babies, and I'm back at fucking square one! :(

We'll get through it together, sweetie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->