I REALLY can't imagine what this child will look like!

N

Neecee

I was just browsing through some of the birth stories and pictures of newborns etc...and it kinda made me realise - I have no idea what this child could possibly look like!

And the thing is, LO probably has most of the features it will be born with at the moment anyway, but even when I talk to LO and try to imagine holding and cuddling him/her, I just can't place a face at all. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that LO probably has my hubby's nose as the 12 week scan was really clear and definately showed his pointy-shaped nose rather than mine!

Can anyone else picture what their baby will look like?

I have far too much time on my hands today!

me either.....and i have the colouring and the hair to deal with....will she be light or dark? Will her hair be more european or afro?

The scan shows she is tall and from the close up of her face on my 20 week scan picture....she has my nose and my OH's lips....but i cannot imagine who she will look like....my OH's daughter is spitting imagine so he has strong genes but i may have stronger ones!!?? So who knows!!

I always thought that. Funnily Lauren, Abi and Toby have all looked like the same baby when born:confused:....I'll be gobsmacked if this one comes out looking "different":rofl:.

I have had to date all my baby photo's on the back as I can't tell who's who....not coz I can't remember, but coz they look like clones:dohh:

Haven't got a clue what he will look like. I have kind of convinced myself he will have red hair though as both DH and I have red heads in our families and it has skipped my brother and sister with their children also I am naturally blonde and hubby is dark (but has alot of red in his beard). His legs were longer than average in the 20week scan and his belly was larger but his head was smaller so hubby thinks he will be a pea head hehe

All I can picture is my OH when he was a baby. He was a really pretty baby and people often thought he was a girl so I guess his features could work either way! I think he was way cuter than me though.

i am currently hoping for a red headed baby. OH does not want a red haired baby....he will love it just the same, but is hoping for a blonde kid. I personally have no clue. All I know is blue eyes are a given. everything else is up in the air.

will it have red hair?
will it have freckles like mom?
will it tan easily like dad or burn like a banshee like mom?
will it have chubby cheeks like mom or defined traits like dad?

it is just a mystery an i cannot wait!!!!!

:hug:

Hmmm well i think my baby will have lots of dark hair (or have blonde and fall out and go dark) will either have greenyblue eyes or brown ones and will look just like my OH will have a big bottom lip and his nose :lol: i have a total image of what bean will look like... i just need bean to arrive... sooon (ie not late :lol: )

I'd love my LO to have my hubby's warm brown eyes, nose, lips and freckles. But whenever I even try to imagine what it'll look like, all I see is a pic of my OH when he was a baby!

I think our baby might have reddish hair or blond... As we both have reddish/blon hair, mine is more blond. Pretty sure she will have blue eyes, and our 3d scan at 28ws gave us an idea of what she will look like :D

I think our baby might have reddish hair or blond... As we both have reddish/blon hair, mine is more blond. Pretty sure she will have blue eyes, and our 3d scan at 28ws gave us an idea of what she will look like :D

Is the 3D scan machine separate or is there a button the press to flick between 2D and 3D? Some of the ones I've seen on Youtube seem to flick between the two.

my first looked the spit of her dad and still does only with blonde hair! The scan for this one looks identical to hers so they are gunna look very alike i reckon!

I know what you mean.. i keep saying ''she's gonna be spits of her dad'' by just going of the 3D pic. But she could look different when she's here.

I can't see any of me in her on the 3D pic,so we'll see. :D

I was just browsing through some of the birth stories and pictures of newborns etc...and it kinda made me realise - I have no idea what this child could possibly look like!

And the thing is, LO probably has most of the features it will be born with at the moment anyway, but even when I talk to LO and try to imagine holding and cuddling him/her, I just can't place a face at all. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that LO probably has my hubby's nose as the 12 week scan was really clear and definately showed his pointy-shaped nose rather than mine!

Can anyone else picture what their baby will look like?

I have far too much time on my hands today!

What goes on in your head is much the same as mine. I have been doing the exact same thing as you and looking at baby pics saying I wonder if mine will lok like that and what is that crusty stuff on it, what if mine has that. Will it have black hair or no hair? will it be all wrinkly or fresh looking as i seen both types of new born?? god what if it gets my nose! what if it gets his ears????:baby:

HAHAHA ! either way I know it will be pretty and I cant wait to see it.

I imagine my daughter to have blonde hair and blue eyes. I know she'll have long legs cause they're already long and she's got a bit of a belly on her, bless.

In fact, me and DH reckon when she's a bit older she'll look like Goldilocks in the nappies TV ad, purely cause that's what I looked like and that's what my mum looked like.

But who knows really? She might have masses of black hair and be the spit of her dad.....

no i cudn't and wanted to know so i had a 3d scan at 32 weeks popy was really clear in the pic, was really happy! x

All mine have had the same face but my daughter had different hair and brown eyes (she from a past relationship though).
My boys have had blonde hair, blue eyes, little button noses and little lips, they havent changed much either, just got bigger, so i amagine this one will look the same. And no matter who they was out with we'd get told oh dont he look like you, so i came to the conclusion that me and my OH must look alike.

Iv had a 3D scan and still cant imagine properly what my baby will look like. I dont think he looked like me or his dad LOL.. =| But its so hard to imagine and makes it harder to imagine baby actually being here and trying to picture myself holding him. My OH is mixed race so i keep wondering how dark or light babys skin will be.. will he have his dads hair or my hair..

At every ultrasound I have had, the technician has said that the baby looks just like my OH. We both find this hilarious, and cannot even begin to imagine what a female version of him will look like. I hope she has my big black hair, lol. I do know she has big lips like Brian. I keep trying to channel Angelina Jolie looks to my baby so she looks feminine, not funny. :)

I can't wait to see what she looks like.

I hadn't really thought about it until now, but how true. The only thing I have thought is how much hair I expect my baby will have as both hubby and I have a right head full. x

I've got my 4D scan tomorrow so hopefully we'll get a better idea by then x x yay x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->