I REALLY can't imagine what this child will look like!

Well im pretty sure mini pp will have brown hair 99% of OH family and ALL of mine have brown hair ... its a toss up between the eyes though ... maybe blue or brown.

I seem to picture her quite a lot when im asleep, but cant seem to do it so well when im awake!! Wonder if i'm right in what she'll look like lol

Sometimes though its easier to see someone else in a baby than yourself if that makes sense?

From my 18 week scan-- I can already see that my LO has my full lips and definitely has his Daddys nose. I'm also certain that my kid is gonna have thick full curly q hair and hazel green or blue eyes. I can't wait!!!

I'm betting she has straight as a whip hair because neither anyone in mine or Adam's family has a single curl. I'm also going to bet she's going to have red hair like Adam. I'm hoping she gets my facial structure instead of his though because he has a really pointy jaw.

I am hoping she gets Adam's height, and by the looks of it shes a very tall little girl so hopefully it'll work in her favour (I despise being short)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->