I really dont feel well :(

sammie18

Mommy to Allison
Reaction score
I have not been feeling good at ALL :cry: The back of my throat well not really the back of my throat I really dunno how to explain it so i found a pic and circled where it hurts and it bothering me, I dunno if im having a fever or not I think I might be, Im REALLY REALLY hot and Im sweating :( I opened up the window and its cold out but im still really hot Im just not really feeling well :( my nose keeps running to. Do you guys think maybe I should go see a doctor about this? I dont wanna over heat and make the baby hot to, Im seriously thinking of taking all of my clothes off im so hot. :cry:

Here is the pic of where im hurting and being very bothered at

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/msammys/image013-1.jpg

sorry your not feelin well hun, id deffo go to the doctors just to make sure its nothin serious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am super hot atm too and runny - blocked up nose depending on time of day. No sore throat though so I'd get checked just in case you have an infection or something. Doesn't hurt to have the once over. Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah,I would go to your doctor.
Hope your feeling better soon.

:hugs:

Oh Sweetie :hugs: If you feel that bad I would go and see your doc. I'm sorry you feel so rough.

At least if you see your doc you'll know whether it's a cold or an infection, and give you antibiotics if it is an infection.

Good Luck and look after yourself xxx

Not good that ur feeling crap, it could be something to do with sinuses, I would get checked out just to be on safe side esp as its coming up for the weekend

So sorry your not well hun ...
All our house has had it the last week , Sore throat , Running noses everywhere , Headaches , Feeling tired , Then it clears all up be we all got left with a chesty flemmy cough that we cannot shift .
I hope u feel better soon hun , If its any concilation we all had it within a space of 6 days it came and went quiet quickly . xxxxxx .

Thanks everyone, Ive just got a damn cold :( Thank god its not the flu I thought maybe my flu shot got me sick lol Ive been sucking on ricola for my sore throat and Ive been taking sudafed for my nose being runny. My nose has been so sore cause of how much i wipe it..blah it sucks being sick while preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->