I really need a buddy!

Leannxo

Reaction score
I really need a buddy before i drive OH insane with all the baby talk. Im young we've been trying since April.

Keep your head up it will happen what part og ohio u from

My DH and I have been trying since April too. But I'm just off of depo, so my cycle has been waaayyyy screwy.

Im from West Virignia. My OH is from ohio

Well i kinda know what your dealing with we have been activly ttc since sept, and AF showed up yesterday so now we are starting over again...my cycle is longer and i o late soo i am supposed to O on christmas...but using opk tests to confirm!! hoping for the BFP and for you too!!

I could be anywhere from 12 dpo to waiting to ovulate i use opks but my cycles are so long i kinda have to guess when to use them cause i have like 3 different cycles

Mine are long too this past month i missed Nov all together (last cycle 44 days) i am going to start testing next sat or sun, i found this site mymonthlycycles that seems to work pretty well for me, i just added it all the dates of my cycles for the past year and it helped me understand things..i also am printing it out when i go to the doc on friday..and hoping to get some tests done to let me know if everything is ok....

I didn't have af for 9 months! Then in april it randomly came i got so excited. ill start on the 9-11 one month then 21-29 the next then skip a month. Its frustrating i went to the doctor she said everything was fine that i could go to my family doctor for methods which i still have to go

wow olay that is a crazy cycle...you should go and see your family doc then, were you on bc and that is why they are irregular? I went off of bc in jan but never had any issues of regulating my cycle till now...doesn't make sense? I am starting to think that my cycle just is going to be longer from now on...just know it will happen we just have to learn to not stress about it! eaiser said than done right??

I should but my family doctor is very judgemental so sad to say im kind of scared. I took bc for 5 days to stop my period from coming when i was like 16 cause i was going to beach its crazy now to think i did that but i honestly think thats what screwed up my cycles. everyone keeps telling me oh your young you have time and all i can think about it if im having these problems now imagine when i get older!

oohh you should change your doc!! I finally found a great one after many bad ones, they should care and listen to you and help you with whatever you need!! Have you tried doing the temp method? I personally haven't and have you ever thought about going back onto bc just to regulate af? How long have you been activly ttc?

Since april not very long but long enough i 've tried to temp i forget to much

yeah that is long enough for a doc to care (i think) & i can't get with the temp method either..so do you think you know when you O? They say there are signs to when its gonna happen..but everyone is different

Im not even sure if i do ovulate! But i just started using my opks this month so time will tell

I actually test two times a day with the opk, but i just heard the best time to test is around 2...the first time i got a + it was when i tested at 8pm...

i went to the mymonthly cycle and put iin my last couple cycles and it said i should ovulate the 14th so now im just waiting

waiting is the hardest (we can wait together)!! glad you were able to use that program..!!

I had never heard of it! But my cycles are so wacky but i was doing my opk for today and and there always a faint second line but these last 2 days there hasn't been that second line. i dont know if thats a good thing or bad

well from my experience you just look for the darker second line....i had some with faint lines and then none too, but its only + if the second one (test line)is darker then the other (control line)..i orderd my opk online at early-pregnancy-tests you could go there and look at different samples of + and -. Hope this helps....

welp i'm off to the doc this am, to talk about things...i'll let you know what happens!!

Good luck! hopefully they will tell you want you wanna hear. How old are you? if you dont mind me asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->