I really need a buddy!

i am 31 (today) and the doc's went great, I had blood drawn to see if any levels were off since that is why i would be haveing irregular periods. And i have to get a ultrasound done to see what is going on....but she told me about different meds that i could take if my levels weren't right...

thats so good they're helping you!! When my doctor did bloodwork she never told me what it was for so im guessing everything was fine with it. But i am going to the hospital to see if they will give me a blood pregnancy test today! My mom thinks im pregnant and sorry this probably tmi but my nipples are so big lately i told my mom they were the size of dinner plates:haha: and then last night i had a dream they told me i was very pregnant! im excited and nervous

I didn't end up going didn't wanna jinx myself. My OH went to work so i've been baking all day

lol, baking is what i do too when i am thinking or worring about something...have you taken a home test? I am dealing with a head cold or something right now, i started feeling bad friday night and now its full blown!! Today is another day of rest for me...I think that next weekend is when i will resume my opk testing and hoping that i start to see something on thrusday or friday since that is when mymonthlycycles is saying that i will start to o....

good luck on the test, and enjoy the cookies you made!!

I took a home test and a faint line came up and i went to my moms house to show her and her friend was there and was like no honey if you were pregnant itd pop right out there even if you were testing early. So she kinda discouraged me and my mom was drunk so she couldnt see if she tried. And then when i was walking out of her house she yelled negative. so when i got home i did another test and it was negative. and i haven't brought my self to test again..hope you start feeling better i should be ovulating between today and the 16th is what i figured out. mymonthlycycle told me so we will see

a faint line could mean you are early testing..and it could be +!! Sorry about your mom and her friend, keep your head up and stay positive!! Your best chances of testing for prego is in the am...especially if its early. I have my fingers crossed for you (and me) to get that BFP !!

I am sort of feeling better, i just worry that being sick is going to mess with ov...hope it dosen't!

I have crazy symptoms. Like i have the most nasty taste in my mouth i went through a whole tube of tooth paste in a week i wont leave the house with out it i can drink something and within 5 minutes it back its like and old penny, im sleepy all the time and moody but time will tell since i didn't start on the 11th this month i should start on between 21-29th

i think the witch got me early but it still really light so im not giving up hope untill its full force!

i have never heard of the bad taste your describing...but i did find this on the net... give it a look ( https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/metallic-taste.aspx ) hope this helps some!! Were you supposed to get ur period on the 11th?

no it was suppose to be the 21st but i guess im kinda happy its early to cause it might mean its gonna be the 11th every month instead of the crazy way it has been.

my past af was only 3 days and very light, it was strange to me

yeah bfn and even got a blood test done too that was bfn....i go for an ultrasound on friday to see if everything looks good and in working order...lol

Oh =[ at least you get an ultrasound . but have you seen the moonstone thread?

Like the main TTC forum. You can geta moonstone bracelet and its suppose to help with awomans cycle and they're been alot of women get the BFPs with a moonstone bracelet. Im ordering mine after christmas. And you charge with every fullmoon But the last full moon on the 10th i put a glass of water out and let it sit and drank it the next morning well i did and look my periods 10 days early. So i dont know if you believe in all of this stuff but its worth a shot!

Sorry i guess i thought you were talking about something else, i have a moonstone necklace that my mom gave me years and years ago...maybe i'll pull it out and start wearing it again!! your right anything is worth a try..thanks!!

hows things going today for you?

My OH thinks i've lost my mind over the moonstone. I told him its crazy i drank moonwater and my period was 10 days early. The way i look at is ill try anything before i go to the doctor ask them to do more test!

yeah well mine wouldn't understand any of it either...men...lol, anyway how old r you (if you don't mind me asking)...just wondering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->