I REALLY need positive opinions. LOW HCG **Updated dropped a few numbers**

Usually a drop after high hcg levels is normal! But so early on, the fluctuating numbers indicated miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. It's time for an ultrasound.

Normal to fall at 12 weeks yes. 8 weeks, no(well the last draw had been a week or all earlier at 7w, and my 8w numbers were lower than that). The doctors thought maybe I'd been pregnant with twins and lost one (I was bleeding also) but I'd had two early scans confirming one baby.

Agreed you need a scan.

That's a pretty big jump! How far apart were all your betas taken? I would also wonder if that other result was a mistake... Otherwise, Definately be careful and stay in close contact with your provider so that you can be monitored to rule out an ectopic. It's better to be safe in that scenario. Wishing you the best possible outcome. :hugs:

In what circumstance will they check your blood levels?

Do they even offer it to women in the UK?

Your new results sounds ace :flower::flower:

If u hve any bleeding or history of mc is when they will do it in Ireland

In what circumstance will they check your blood levels?

Do they even offer it to women in the UK?

Your new results sounds ace :flower::flower:

Not routinely. I had them with my 6 yr old as they thought she was ectopic, and I asked for them in December which my gp agreed to, as Id had a mc the month before. I ended up mc that baby too x

And this is the reason i think these tests are stupid, look how frightened this poor lady was and it seems like for nothing, i suppose someone gets a good load of cash for these tests so i guess it would be beneficial to have a confusing result.... causing you to have more... Perhaps i am marred, but if they were completely needed i am sure they would do them here in the uk too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->