I really need those pregnancy tests NOW

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
I have felt VERY rough for 4 days and its progressively getting worse and worse!!!!
the last time i tested was when the bleeding stopped and it was still positive on the ICs, then i ran out! i ordered some more monday and i really need them to come today, i wake up every day feeling so crap, like i feel sick, i have a headache, i feel hungry but struggle to eat cause of the nausea, my teeth have gone really sensitive (all of them!)

This lasts throughout the entire day getting worse towards the evening the more tired i get, naps make me feel better for about half an hr but then i feel horrible again and NOTHING i do helps, getting a bath temporarily helps and then i feel bad as soon as i get out again!

I'm bloated, gassy, tired, aching, headachy, nauseous, grumpy...... i'm gonna be very very suprised if i get a negative pregnancy test cause i feel more pregnant than i did with oliver, i keep telling myself maybe its just a bug or something but 4 DAYS?

i feel really crap.

if you're still testing positive then I'd say you're pg! Is AF late?

xxx

i was meant to have miscarried hun, doc asked me to keep testing til the tests went negative, so im gonna have to test again in a bit and see if its still there or not. this is annoyingly painful :(

how long ago was the m/c and how far along were you?
it can take up to 4/5 weeks to go negative, but it is also possible you're pregnant again. if its not got darker in a few days maybe a blood test would be better :) good luck either way xx

oooops sorry about that, must have missed that somewhere :hugs: this must be really horrible and confusing for you :(Maybe you should go and see the Dr if you're still testing positive? See what they say?

xxx

it would have technically been a chemical pregnancy so not far on at all but the bleeding was only 9 days ago and stopped 4 days ago, and i got my bfp on a 10miu cheapie and it was really faint, and still getting faint lines now in a totally new batch of tests... weird.. i did an opk and theyre not that dark either so maybe im just getting really bad batches of tests..

also i went to the docs and she said if im still testing pos by next week they'll scan me to see why but until then i have to wait.
i did bleed a medium flow sort of period, but wasnt in any pain at all

just came in to see how u were doing hun.still pos? remember that rainbow i told u about xx

everythings just booming ontop of me today, i feel life is against me!

its because of everything ur going through at the moment hun,waiting never helps.have u started packing yet? xx

You are ALL a bunch of sweethearts and i honestly do NOT know what the hell i'd do without all your emotional and moral support, you never seize to amaze me with how lovely you are- and to a complete stranger too!

LOVE YOUU

are you still testing positive hun, i would of thought seen it was a chemical you would not test positive for very long as there would of been a very very little amount of hcg...

good luck sweets

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->