i smell !!! GRRRR EVEN WORSE! NO HEATING!

Dionne

Reaction score
:evil:

i have no water atall nothing not a flaming dribble!

i bath every single night eLse i cant sleep and i have not had one. i feel like the smellest person alive ](*,)

there is a fault in the area they cant get any one out tonight and i dont think they are in a rush seems only 3 people live in my entire area.

the kids are filty Harley had his first choc buscuit as i thought i was going to put him in the bath Dior is just filthy as always i cant wash dishes kris has been to the shop and got a bottle of water so i can make bottles for Harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A HAPPHY BUNNY :twisted:

Oh no I'd go mental :(

I hope they sort it out soon :evil:

oh no what a nightmare, Id be lost without hotwater, I hate dirty dishes on the side it would drive me mental!

I had that problem whn i first moved, had nno water for nearly a week and i was 8mths PG in the middle of flaming June (No pun intended)

Poor you hun, hope it gets sorted out soon, Could always hose the kids down in the garden Though PMSL

xxx

water's stil not on :(

me and the kids are ment to be getting proffesional photos done today been looking forward to it for ages but i have not washed my hair all week its so greasy i was saving it for today :evil:

OMG that is not on, have you called them??

I would scream and carry on and tell them you have 2 babys

They should bring you bottled water

They did for me when i told them i had bottles to make ( or send them a receipt for what you have bought)

yes they have brought me round 4 bottles of water. so i can now do the important things wash bottles and make bottles and brush my teeth that it.

iv got no clean clothes :evil:

Dionne

Are the swimming baths near-by? They will let you shower there with this sort of thing going on.

Also note the days and knowck them off your water-bill and get compensation for the stress, you are entitled to it.
Poor you I do feel for you,it's horrible aint it.

Take care bex

Crikey thats awful, how frustrating for you. Hope you get runninng water soon!

bexxie said:
Dionne

Are the swimming baths near-by? They will let you shower there with this sort of thing going on.

Also note the days and knowck them off your water-bill and get compensation for the stress, you are entitled to it.
Poor you I do feel for you,it's horrible aint it.

Take care bex

I was going to suggest the same thing :D

I've done that in Belfast - Swimming baths :oops:

How awful!
Id be down to Robs mums if that happened here.

still not on, im not happy now, eery time i go the loo i have to go outside and fill up a bucket with the tank thats in our street.

the swimming baths is about 15min drive away. so we will have to go mums tonight for our baths. ekkk mum has 5 children then all of us. hope there is anough hot water lol

just phoned seven trent water. they said i have to write in about compensation!
im going to go over the top to....

last night when i got in before i tryed the hot water i was going to put some hair remover on my Fairy lol then i shower it of. if i hadnt of checked the water what would i have done? i might tell them i done this and have burnt my fairy off 8)

what else can i say???? to get as much as poss :lol:

:rofl: at the burning ur fairy off that tickled me!
Seriously though thats bad and i hope u get it sorted soon hun.
xx

Sorry if this is a thick question but would having no water stop my heating working?

does the water just stay in your radiators? or does it used new water?

iv put my heating on its not working!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fuck Dionne! No hun - Not by the sounds of the heaters you have :shock:

i have just got normal radiators gas central heating. my gas cooker is still working though. just asked kris he says sounds like the radiators have ran out of water :?

cant type much more now my fingers are blue and numb :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"