I started Weight Watchers Today

:happydance: Thanks!!!

And I look at it as it teaches you how to eat too.... and to make healthier choices... I think that I can continue making healthy choices once I get pregnant too !!!

well done hun my 1st weigh in is monday not doin WW but just my own thing youve inspired me :D

:hugs: GOOD LUCK!!!!

OMG! I have made a great Discovery!!!!!

https://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2008/112/9/1208787608-57245_full.jpg
https://www.hungry-girl.com/sectionimg/1705wwbar.jpg

And they have these Chocolate Drizzle Sunday Ice Cream Cones... 2 points! I ate that last night and it was REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Mmmmmmm... I might have to add those to my grocery list!

I found weight watchers smart ones for 1.76 at walmart, I stocked up on them to bring to lunch for work!

mmmmmmmmmm! love ice cream sandwich!!!

Thanks Luckyme.... Ill have to go check Walmart out. I paid over $3 at Raleys......

They are very good. I love the Beef Stew. The steak chunks are HUGE!

Well I have been good all week. Yesterday was a lot of food... We went out to eat. I tried to be good by ordering a salad instead of fries. And I wanted a garden burger but they were out so I had a Turkey burger. It was good. But then I realised, turkey has alot of points :rofl: And well I didnt know if it was lean or not. So I gave myself full value of points for that burger. I did eat some of hubbies fries and they were sooooo good. Thank Good for the 35 weekly allowance points :rofl:

Im excited again! I go and weigh in tonight..... Hopefully I lost another 3 lbs That would be awesome.

My bosses wife said to me yesterday that she can already tell I have lost weight :wohoo:

you should send me a picture...so i can tell you from last time i saw you...

you are going to be so hot in VEGAS!!!

Good luck with the weigh in suz! :D

Sound's like your doing gr8!

Good luck with your weigh in tonight!!!

Ooh, good luck with the weigh in! Make sure to update afterwards!

It sounds like you've been doing really well with the eating... I have such a hard time staying healthy when I go out to eat. I always want to order the worst most deep-fried thing on the menu!

Im really excited about Food! I love to eat... (As you can tell :rofl:) But I have to say, I love the foods I have discovered. Healthy food is good!

OK, Ill post the Yucky picture hubby took of me.... and then Ill take a picture today too.... so that will be almost a 2 week gap.

I laugh at my ticker saying I want to loose like 90+ lbs. I dont think I look like I need to loose 90+ lbs, but I am a big girl... Thank God it spread evenly :rofl: and not just on my ass.... :lol: Altho 90+ lbs would get me back to my teenage years... So maybe its too much of a goal... 75 would be great too.... But I have always wanted to weigh 150 lbs and I weighed 175 when I got married. I was a size 12 so why cant I shoot for a size 8 (Dont think I could go any smaller than that cause of my frame)

You are built about like me. I've never been smaller than a size 6 and at that point I was WAY too skinny! At 150 I'm a size 8. Now, I'm 175 and a size 12.

:hugs: Thanks! I was starting to wonder if my altimate goal was too much :) But I thinks its do-able... Hopefully in a years time :)

Just read through your post, Great stuff Suz and congrats on the progress your making.
Before i fell pregnant i was a member of WW and i loved it, will definatly be going back after LO is here. I lost 7lb so got my silver 7 after 2 weeks, i was so chuffed!!
Keep up the good work :D

:wohoo: Thats great! Im hoping to do really well tonight :)

Well I have been good all week. Yesterday was a lot of food... We went out to eat. I tried to be good by ordering a salad instead of fries. And I wanted a garden burger but they were out so I had a Turkey burger. It was good. But then I realised, turkey has alot of points :rofl: And well I didnt know if it was lean or not. So I gave myself full value of points for that burger. I did eat some of hubbies fries and they were sooooo good. Thank Good for the 35 weekly allowance points :rofl:

Did that restaurant happen to be Red Robin? They're out here in Fresno, too:hissy:, lol

Good job on the weight loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->