I stay confused about my body.... help me?

mlambert521

Reaction score
Okay, yall... so! I skipped a period last month, and this month my period was about a full week long (with spotting included) and very light. Which is unusual for me. I usually have a 4-5 day period with light, heavy, light flow pattern. But, the weird part is my CM. I'm 1-2 days off AF (a TINY bit of very light brown spotting yesterday) and i have EWCM?! I'm dtd just in case.... anyone know if there's any possible way to ovulate so early??? I'm CD 8 today. We WAITED AND WAITED for AF to come, thought id get my bfp but nope... no symptoms at all besides no period. very strange that i missed but due to lots of exercising and eating healthy (sort of) i lost like 2 lbs... wasn't sure if that was enough to throw it off. i thought i may have skipped because of a hormonal imbalance because i had a VERY dry hoohah for a bit there... sorry for tmi haha
haven't been to a dr... we are self pay- so i'm trying to save.. but anyways.. long post. sorry again! help a sista out

Thanks in advance

Several things can throw off AF. I doubt the amount of exercising was the problem. You can ovulate early but I don't think you have ovulated yet. I get 2 days of EWCM followed by a day of watery cm before I ovulate. You need to answer a major question, are you ovulating? There's 2 very inexpensive ways to find out. One way is by tracking BBT and you can do that with any cheap thermometer. You'll get a dip followed by a spike and the remaining temps will be higher than normal. BBT is a vet good way to even know you're ovulating. Also I'd buy opk. You can get 100 sticks for around 30-40 buck off amazon. How they work is by detecting your LH surge using your pee. Bothe of these things will help you tremendously. That's how I found out I ovulate 2 days after my first positive OPK. If you've been very dry there are other options such as evening primrose oil which increases cm, drinking lots of water(which helped for me), and using sperm friendly preseed as a lubricant. I know there are things your SO can do too but I'm not too knowledgeable in that area. I hope I've helped. Try not to stress. It'll throw things off too. Easier said than done I know. Lots of luck and feel free to ask me for more help :)

If your periods are irregular you can defo ovulate very shortly after period, but as angel said, usually you get a few days of cm in the fertile window, so dtd in case is a brilliant plan lol are your periods normally consistently regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->