I swear...

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
This is my test from this morning. 7-8DPO. I swear I see a line on the cheapie, more so on the negative pic tho. Not really anything on the FRER tho. I am having cramping (more so yesterday), lots of CM, sore boobs, I am breastfeeding, and have a milk supply dip. What do y'all think? I almost wanna test again this evening, and of course tomorrow lol. I think ill hold off on a FRER until I get a more definitive line on the cheapie

Attachments

• IMG_5150.jpg
    IMG_5150.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 26
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
I see something faint on the IC for sure...

I'm honestly surprised you didn't get anything on the frer, I'm super struggling with them right now!! Getting +s on FRERs at 3 dpo and 4 dpo, but negs on everything else!!!

I say try any thing but frer right now...they suck! :winkwink:

Please read my last post (double the dye) you would be the perfect candidate 😊👍🏼 x

I think i see something very faint on the IC.. fingers crossed!

Today's test, definitely a faint pink line! Waiting till Monday to do a FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 19
My CM is ridiculously wet. And I have strong bouts of nausea. Headaches... Breast don't have much change, currently breastfeeding. But I did start leaking last night, and I haven't really leaked since the early days. My uterus is heavy and sore and crampy, like super crampy, there is a certain spot in my uterus that has kinda an extra sore spot. I'm really gassy and bloated, and have been running g back and forth to poo all morning.
Hubby can't see the faint line on my test. He is a very blatant line kind guy. So a few more days till he will accept that im preggo lol. But he already thinks I am cause I threw up after dinner last night. FX this is it!! Can't wait to go get a test done at the office on Monday. I'll be 11DPO in Monday, only 9DPO today

I see something on the test stick. Fx it's the start of your bfp x

Confirmed blood test this morning! HCG was 18.1, which is pretty good for still being 2 days away from my period :happydance::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->