I tested what do you think

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
I just couldn't wait so i went to the chemist and bought a clear blue test. At about 9 minutes there was a very faint line come up. It says after 10 mins the test hasn't worked.
Do you think this could be positive or not.
Luv Cheryl xxx

its hard to say hun it does sound reassuring. i would wait until day period is due then test again

It does say on the test that it can be used 4 days before your af is due
Luv Cheryl xxx

I just found this on the website in questions and answers it says within 10 mins

I have a '+' in the Result Window, but all or part of it is fainter than the line in the Control Window. What does this mean?

The result is 'Pregnant' if there was a clear line in the Control Window and a clear '+' symbol in the Result Window within 10 minutes. Some or all of the '+' symbol may be slightly fainter than the line in the Control Window. However, if you would like further reassurance, we suggest you do a second Clearblue test in 3 days.

Faint 2nd line is considered a positive. CONGRATS!!

How faint is faint ... and what time of day did you take test?

Can you take a pic of the test?

A pic of the test would be good. They say a line is a line, so hopefully its a BFP for you, test again tomorrow. x

Here is a pic i don't know if you can see it or not, it is clearer than in pic.
I took the test about 2.30. I have drawn arrows on the pic to see if it helps
Luv Cheryl xxx

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t16/chez123_2007/100_0696.jpg

The eye is always better than the camera

:thumpup:

I take it your water was not very strong ;)

repeat in morning to see if you get a quicker result but a congrats from me I'd say hehe x

Thank you, I will do a test first thing and i will let you all know
Time will tell i supose
Luv Cheryl xxx

Badly worded from me ..

Thats positive lol I'd still do a morning one x

Hey Cheryl! I would say congratulations are in order! I can definately see a second line and they say that a line however faint is a BFP (if it appears within 10 minutes), as the line could not appear without the pregnancy hormone. Especially if it was not FMU that you used, if you tested again in the morning, it would probably be darker.

Congratulations!!!:crib:

It looks like a positive to me. Let us know when you retest with FMU! Congrats!!!

Thank you everyone i hope it is, I will let you know when i test again
Luv Cheryl xxx

OMG!! The pregnancy test looks beautiful!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Send us some baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope u have a healthy and happy 9months!! :dance:

Thank you and i really hope i am, I will let you all know
Luv Cheryl xxx

Cheryl,

let us know if something different happened this month with you? Did you do anything new?

No i didn't. I got that obsesed with getting pregnant that i didn't do anything. I thought i was going mad i just tried to forget about it and hope for the best. I just tried to figure out the day i was most fertile.
I will let you all know how the test goes tommorrow.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->