I think he has a cold???? HELP

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm really worried about Jack, last night and today he wont take a bottle all he wants to do is BF, hes been crying loads as well, he has loads of sleep in his eyes this morning and wouldnt stop crying, he keep sniffing aswell, i think he has a cold but i not really sure what to do..........

Should i take him to the doctors??
Hes got his injection 2moro will he still get them??
I gave him some calpol but not sure if its doing anything...
Anything else u think i should do???

Im sure he will still get the injections , they will also check him out if you ask them

As for the cold try using saline drops if hes nose is stuffy it usually works great

Was just about to recommend saline drops for his nose... Rihanna had a cold last week and they worked a treat. Doc said as long as she is having some milk then dont worry too much about the amount x

In the past if my other kids had a cold when they had their baby injections they tend not to give them their injections as they can make them feel worse. Def recommend the saline drops tho and steam,perhaps run the shower if u have one and sit in the bathroom? Hope little one gets better soon xx

If he's had a raised temperature they'll probably want to put his vaccinations off for a little while but it's no big deal. This happened to Pierre. As for the stuffy nose, I agree just some drops of cooled, boiled water to make him sneeze. It's a horrible time when they have a cold but you'll both get through it.

Also you can use olbus oil (SP?) I usually put a drop on Pierres collar so he can't lick it. You can also put it in water on the radiator.

With Pierre, when he's unwell I have him sleep back in his moses basket next to my bed so I can keep an eye on him.

If his nose is all stuffed up or has a wee cough a great thing is to sit in the bathroom with the bath filled with boilin water so the rooms full of steam, works a treat :) hope he feels better soon x

If his nose is all stuffed up or has a wee cough a great thing is to sit in the bathroom with the bath filled with boilin water so the rooms full of steam, works a treat :) hope he feels better soon x

i was gonna suggest that too x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->