I think I’m pregnant

Lerp20

Reaction score
hi all,

I’m new here so be kind

My partner and I are not actively ttc but not actively not either.

We had sex about 2/3 weeks ago and I haven’t come on my period yet. My period isn’t the best time wise but it’s a bit odd as I get awful cramps.

The past few days my boobs are killing me (never had it before) and I keep getting the odd cramp. My partner is convinced I’d know I was pregnant but I have no idea

I know we need to take a test which we will do soon but I’m worried I won’t be pregnant and then be disappointed!

Just looking for support and ranting to a group of people who understand!

Welcome lerp!!

Its normal to have mixed emotions.

I know you said your period isn't very reliable but if it's been 2/3 weeks since you guys last DtD a test will probably work.

Nothing for it but to bite the bullet xx

Goodluck xxxx

Sounds like u cud be and a test wud be blazing positive by now so if I was u I'd be off like a rocket to get a test. Sore boobs is always one of my first signs that I'm pregnant.
With my son and daughter it was the very first sign good luck

Question for anyone who could shed some light. Ok so I miscarried on April 19th, and don't know why but had sex on April 25th. I had stopped bleeding totally before sex. Anyway now I still haven't gotten af but neg tests. The only way I can calculate where I'm at is fromy period in March so by that I'd be 16 dpo today. Is af delayed because of miscarriage or could something have happened with the one time on the 25th?

AF is most likely delayed from your misscarriage. Did you have sex any after the 25th? You could have ovulated later than normal and you could end up being pregnant.

No just the once on the 25th I've two boys and both healthy pregnancies, deliveries. Never any bleeding or any issues. This miscarriage was a first. Wjen I had sex on the 25th I was having loads of ewcm???

Question for anyone who could shed some light. Ok so I miscarried on April 19th, and don't know why but had sex on April 25th. I had stopped bleeding totally before sex. Anyway now I still haven't gotten af but neg tests. The only way I can calculate where I'm at is fromy period in March so by that I'd be 16 dpo today. Is af delayed because of miscarriage or could something have happened with the one time on the 25th?

It's common that miscarriage can completely throw off your hormones and cycle. Unless your cycle kicked in again right away, it's not likely that only having sex 6 days post miscarriage would have gotten you. Have you seen the dr?

hi all,

I’m new here so be kind

We had sex about 2/3 weeks ago and I haven’t come on my period yet. My period isn’t the best time wise but it’s a bit odd as I get awful cramps.

The past few days my boobs are killing me (never had it before) and I keep getting the odd cramp. My partner is convinced I’d know I was pregnant but I have no idea

I know we need to take a test which we will do soon but I’m worried I won’t be pregnant and then be disappointed!

I'm always nervous to test. It is normal. I was always nervous when I thought it might be an "oops" and now that my partner and I both want a baby and are trying - im nervous it might be a negative. Totally normal.

No just the once on the 25th I've two boys and both healthy pregnancies, deliveries. Never any bleeding or any issues. This miscarriage was a first. Wjen I had sex on the 25th I was having loads of ewcm???

I think it's possible but unlikely the sex on the 25th would have caused a pregnancy. How far on were you when you miscarried? It took me 8 weeks to get a period after my miscarriage and I'm currently on cycle day 52 of that cycle so it can definitely mess up your cycle! Good luck

hi all,

I’m new here so be kind

The only way to know is to test. A test should be positive by now if you are pregnant. Good luck

I think it's possible but unlikely the sex on the 25th would have caused a pregnancy. How far on were you when you miscarried? It took me 8 weeks to get a period after my miscarriage and I'm currently on cycle day 52 of that cycle so it can definitely mess up your cycle! Good luck

Sounds like u cud be and a test wud be blazing positive by now so if I was u I'd be off like a rocket to get a test. Sore boobs is always one of my first signs that I'm pregnant.
With my son and daughter it was the very first sign good luck
Thank you! I ordered some on amazon yesterday and they will be delivered today! I would so love to be but I also don't want to get my hopes up and find it to be negative!

I'm always nervous to test. It is normal. I was always nervous when I thought it might be an "oops" and now that my partner and I both want a baby and are trying - im nervous it might be a negative. Totally normal.
Thanks for messaging back! I am the same - my OH and I chatted yesterday and have decided to continue trying but just letting nature take it course so not testing for ovulation etc.

I am going to take a pregnancy test today and see!

So we took a test and it was a BFN - a bit disappointed but we didn’t have high expectations either.

Just awaiting AF now then I guess!

hi all,

I’m new here so be kind

The waiting can be so annoying. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->