I think I am doing something wrong?

PinkyLou

Reaction score
I think I have shrank a liner, well no I know I have.
What should I be washing them on? 30 or 60 or what?
And is it ok to tumble dry them? One is now about a cm shorter then the other lol

Alot of material shrinks up...what type of diaper and material was it?

it was a fuzzi bunz. I only just started with using it and its my first reusable.

i only ever dried my bamboozles in the dryer for fear of shrinkage, its probably that thats caused it hun, washes at 60 are recommended and if your going to tumble dry then tumble on a low heat not full

i dont know much about fuzzys lol

Maybe I will just air dry them instead, I am too used to just bunging everything in the tumble drier.
Ahh well it only shrank a little

I discovered the perils of tumble drying the other day. I didn't check through the wet washing properly and left a pop-in outer in there to be dried... it melted and is all crinkly and unusable now, oops! Good job I have about three million spares :)

i always(well at the minute) tumble inserts etc and its all good....all material will shrink with washing etc..i have a Fuzzi and have tumble dryed my inserts and they have shrunk a bit but they are fine hun..its normal:)

one of my Pop ins i bought preloved had been tumbled by the previous owner and its gone like that ! i still use it thru the day but i'm not brave enough to use it on a night :loopy:

I use Fuzzi Bunz too, I don't remember them shrinking a ton but I'm sure they did atleast a little bit. But no issues with them :) Pretty much everything will shrink a bit with washing. I have always dried mine in a dryer, I use low heat always though.

I'll have to try to remember to use low heat. Thankyou all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->