I think I am out for this month... 6dpo and temp dip

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
:hissy: I so wanted a :bfp: this month.

Only started charting my temp yest and its gone from 36.2 to 36.

Just wish the pains would go now so i can get on with waiting for af without any pains!
x

what are you taling about???? thats GREAT news

Its probably an implantation dip and cramping!!!!

I was going to say the same! I don't temp, but I have read so many posts from people who do, and I was always led to believe a dip, is a good sign, and common during implantation! And the cramping could be implantation cramping!

Not sure what you're usual cycles are like, but my AF cramps don't usually start until she comes so could still be good news yet honey!

I am full of PMA today, so have some of mine!!! PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA!! Try not to get too down. It's not over yet!!
:hug: and baby dust to you!

Oh i thought that was a bad sign? I thought you had to have loads of high temps? and that the temp dip meant af was on her way? Oh theres hope yet! I am really confused. this is our first month of trying. We havent used protection for nearly a year but avoided when i was ovulating. Normally i just get one day of cramps REALLY bad and then i know just over a week later I will be on my period.
Now that happened we had bd'd the day before, the day and the day after 2 times a day :) and then since 1dpo I have had back pains, af like cramps, headache, heartburn, leg ache, tasted blood last night wtf is that? and my boobs are soooooooooooooo veiny!

See I dunno if i get this all the time as I have never tried before. But i am sure I would have noticed the back ache at least?

Oh god please sprinkle some baby dust!!!! I felt so upset this morning and you have restored my faith!
x

hahahaha I have now just burst into tears! God this baby making milarky is gonna give me a nervous breakdown!
x

oh sweety.... its a good sign, proimise. and you did enough DBing for all of us ha ha....

keep your hope up!!!! when r u testing?

I have been testing with the IC every day hahaha! I am driving H2b nuts!

Also I hate sounding thick but I am soooooooooo new to this... but whats implantation? is that when the egg and hopefully with sperm, settles into the lining of the womb?

I should know all this as I work as a paramedic but i deal with the bit at the end not the beginning. lol I know how to deliver a baby and if there are complications but thats about it haha.
xx

Is a drop of 0.2 a dip? Hmm, I'm probably an idiot and you're measuring in fahrenheit. Still, it doesn't sound like a very big drop. You probably need to give it a bit longer.

no its celcius? (sp)? I was told any dip was bad? god i need to learn a whole lot more.
x

well, I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, and so far I haven't managed to see any raised temperatures signalling ovulation (i'm CD27), but generally my temp is between 36.0 and 36.4 with a few lower temps (down to 35.71) and one higher one (but I think that was ambient).

Good luck - you may well still be in with a chance.

I have been testing with the IC every day hahaha! I am driving H2b nuts!

Also I hate sounding thick but I am soooooooooo new to this... but whats implantation? is that when the egg and hopefully with sperm, settles into the lining of the womb?

I should know all this as I work as a paramedic but i deal with the bit at the end not the beginning. lol I know how to deliver a baby and if there are complications but thats about it haha.
xx

that's right. Implantation is when the FERTILIZED egg "implants" into the side of the uterus.:happydance:

An unfertilized egg doesn't implant.

wicked ok so for the next few days i need to look for possible implantation bleeding?
xx

Do you chart with Fertility Friend?

They have a great search feature or you could also have a look through the charts at the Chart Stalkers Group under TTC buddies.

Hope it's a good sign for you.

thats who I am with.

How do i get a link to be able to show you my chart?
x

Hi-ya
Just wanted to say that Ifeel the same. I have been full of PMA for the last week. A truck load of symtoms, and now today I am waivering!!
Baby dust to us all for this month
xxxxxxx

thats who I am with.

How do i get a link to be able to show you my chart?
x

There's a link on FF to make a homepage. Right above your chart on the homepage will be a https address, copy this and paste into your signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->