I think I have a food baby!!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like they look huuuuuge after you eat?!:haha: I don't feel like I am showing until I stuff my face! Although, I must say I do feel like I will be showing early with this pregnancy anyway! Not gonna lie...my "food baby" makes me excited for my real bump! :happydance:

Totally right there with ya! Between bloat and after eating my belly just explodes!

Aww haha I've been getting a bloat baby in the evenings...it's like it's teasing me! By morning it's all gone! lol

I hear us, ladies!! Wish this bloat bump was here to stay!! Won't be long though! :) at least my DH thinks it's cute! ;)

Everyone keeps rubbing my belly already, its definite bloat/food etc, and a bit of constipation, but I'm quite happy to let people think its bugs, rather that fat lol. X

Everyone keeps rubbing my belly already, its definite bloat/food etc, and a bit of constipation, but I'm quite happy to let people think its bugs, rather that fat lol. X

Now I'm sure you aren't baking bugs :winkwink:

Ive been very bloated so it looks like im alot further along than i am. My husband told his aunty that we are preg and she goes i thought she had a bit of a bump when i saw her. Im only 6weeks. Felt so stink bout myself :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->