i think i have a problem

SophiasMummy

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
i actually think im turning in to a pram addict. originally i had a travel system but wanted a parent facing so bought a pliko switch sold my travel system to a friend though if she hadnt of wanted it i know i wouldve kept it and today i went a bought myself a £130 stroller :wacko: eventhough im in the middle of moving and really dont have the money :dohh: and my way of justifying the new pram is i need it to go to the county show in may as my switch wont fit in my friends car so i dont even need it until may. oops

:rofl: You want mine? I haven't used it in 5 months :rofl::

its ok i dont think i can justify anouther one quite yet lol i only just bought the newest today and it dont arrive til monday

:haha::haha: you sound like me with my 1st born :haha: now days i don't care as long as its comfy and practical x

im the same i have a wicked mum bus but it takes up the whole of my boot and we needed something smaller for when we visit my mum and when we go up north to see OHs family so we brought a petite star zia..+ and i fond of the oyster stroller thats like 300 odd quid!

I started with a Graco Tour Deluxe Travel System (still have it there's a bit of fondness there :rofl:)

Then bought a Mama's and Papa's Ollie Pushchair (broke so returned it)

Then bought and sold a Bebe Confort Loola Up (had a love hate relationship with it)

And now have a Mama's and Papa's Luna Mix :rofl:

I have my eye on a couple of other "lighterweight" buggy's as well! Mainly Mama's and Papa's Frankie *swoon* and hmmmm'ing and aaahhhh'ing over a zia!!

its really bad theres me thinking i will save money now i have a baby but she just seems to be an excuse to spend more money because its always things for her and i cant see anythijng wrong with buying things that are technicaly for her and will benefit her at some point lol x

Haha I'm the same, I bought an Ultima with all the bits that came to like a grand, and then got a Juicy Couture Maclaren that I now hate, so I'm after a Bee :lol:

Ooooooh i have the same problem.....

Originally i had an Hawk Condor....

.... Then i had a Silver Cross 3D.....

.... Then i had a stroller type thing that was waay to flowery, that lasted 1 day....

.... So then i bought a Quinny Buzz 3......

.... and finally, i now have a Petite Star Zia - which i just love!

OMG i'm not the only one, i sware i have a buggy obsession.

I started off with the petite star kurvi 4 but it diddnt fit in the boot off my car too good & you couldnt get to the shopping basket underneith.

I then bought the obaby zezu which i originally wanted in the firstplace (the shop i went to diddnt have it & persuaded me to buy the kurvi). the zezu is what i'm using at the moment as i want parent facing.

but we're going sking in feb so needed something i can take on the plane but can deal with snowy terain so i bought a chicco multiway. i've tried it out, dont like him facing away from me & its hard to controlle. cant see that i'll get much use out of it other than for holidays.

we are going glastonbury in june so need an all terain 3 wheeler, i'm constantly searching fot the best one.

then there are buggies that i just like & want like the m&p herbie or luna & a ton of others i just cant think of off top of my head.

Lol, I had this problem when I had my daughter. In total She had around 8 pushchairs in the 3yrs we used them for.

And I know I am going to be the same with Harrison. We currently have a Mamas and Papas Switch and I now have my eyes on theLuna Mix and the Skate. I have hardly had any use out of my Switch thou, as we mainly go out in the car and he always falls asleep, so it is easier just to clip his seat onto the frame of the pushchair xxx

BTW I love that avatar of Sophia. Never change it!!!

Me too!

We have the Bugaboo Cameleon travel system which is great, but, the seat's quite narrow, it doesn't lie flat, when sat upright it looks like LO is gonna fall out and you have to take the seat off to fold it!

Sooooo I went out and bought the Out n About 360 Nipper, it lies flat, sits upright, folds with the seat on and has a huge roomy seat.

My reasoning is also the country show in June, which is why I got the Nipper as it's an off-roader.

I do love my prams, of course with every knew pram we need a new changing bag! :)

I'm the same as well :D Before Maya was born we bought the silver cross sleepover travel system thinking it was fantastic but in reality it's just too big and inconvenient and I just never use it, it just sits in the shed. We also have the silver cross pop sport stroller, it usually lives in the boot of my car and rarely gets used as it's not very sturdy and can't cope with bumpy grounds. Now we also have the phil and teds explorer which is fantastic and I do use it everyday so at least I can justify that one!

I started with a babystyle lux s3d (or something like that)

Then a cheapy pushchair from asda

Then My Icandy Cherry

Now im using my Mei Tai carrier :blush:

So they have all been abandoned at the moment.....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->