• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I may have my :bfp:

Laura0786

Mummy to Isabella!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have just done a hpt and I think it is a :bfp:
The line is faint, ....my dh isn't sure what to think

What shall I do, should I test again? :confused:

I have tried taking a picture but isn't coming out well enough
xx

Post it in the galleries and the ladies will take a peek.

Take another test with your first pee in the morning, and if you are still uncertain get a clearblue digi test and use that. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck xxxx

Take another test with your first pee in the morning, and if you are still uncertain get a clearblue digi test and use that. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck xxxx

Ditto! :happydance:

:hug:

Always....Yearning.x

Aye, i agree with the ladies above :) good luck!!! xx

Hey Laura

I did a FR test last Thursday where the second line was ridiculously faint. I really had to look for it. Managed to take a photo and posted it in the HPT gallery (thread entitled Can ya see it?). Got some really good feedback from the girls on here. I should add that although it's visible in the picture I'd obviously zoomed in on it to make it as clear as I could. It was a lot harder to spot on the actual test.

Anyways waited another two days to test just to be on the safe side and got my :bfp:. Hope it's the same for you hun. :hugs:

Hey ladies ,
I managed to put a picture on the :bfp: section
I had a good response, with everyone think it is a :bfp: I did another test this morning a good a positive faint line. Just to be triple sure I go myself a digi hpt. I drank loads of water while I was at work and rush home to do a test....and got a :bfn:
Now am soooooo confused.
two :bfp: and one :bfn:

Am not too sure if this makes a difference (sorry for the tmi) but my urine was really clear and light.

Perhaps drinking so much water diluted it (I try to drink 8+ glasses of water a day, and my urine is pretty clear.) But from reading up on pregnancy tests: Any line, whether faint or bold, is a positive.

Make yourself a doc appointment and go get your blood test, hun! Its the only way to be sure, and you will have to do it anyways. I have a feeling that you are, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!!

It's usually best to test with urine that's really concentrated, which is why a lot of women get their clearest results with FMU. Drinking loads of water would have diluted (I just wrote delighted, that's so funny!!:rofl:) your urine which in turn could have diluted the HCG the pregnany test is trying to pick up. If you have any tests left perhaps try again in the morning? Keeping my fingers crossed that you finally get an answer you can rely on sweets (although it already sounds pretty positive to me :hugs:)xx

Thread's been moved to BFP Announcements

Like the above poster said it's best to use first morning urine to test. Drinking that much water probably diluted your urine to much, hence the negative. It sounds to me, with the two positives, that you are pregnant. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->