I think I need to class myself as WTT

Ria_Rose

Mum to JJ & expecting #2
Reaction score
As broody as I am I think I belong here for a little while at least...

I have two options:

In an ideal world I should really wait and TTC next summer, which would leave a good 2 and a bit years between them and Joshua. This gives me some time with Josh and hopefully he'll be able to communicate more with me by then which would make things easier. Also practically it would mean he might not need a pushchair (or be able to make do with a boggy board) and mean we can use our existing buggy....

However ... an other part of me wants to not actively try but just let things happen if they happen (although I'm insiting on not having an other birthday so close to Christmas so this would mean June onwards).

*sigh* it's all a bit complicated really.

nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay with us ^-^ Your son is beautiful!

I also added your name to the WTT list, hope you don't mind (if you do, please tell me!)

Hey hun welcome to WTT
Joshua is sooooooooooo cute
Hope to see you around the forum x

Hi and welcome,
good luck with your decision x

Hi hun and welcome.

I had just over 2 years between Caitlin and Thomas and to be honest hun I wish I had him earlier!

Caitlin is a nightmare, she is soooo jelous of Thomas and hates her daddy having him (she's a daddy's girl)

I think it would have been so much easier if there was about 1 1/2 years between, them but thats just my personal experience.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do :hugs: xxxx

Thanks guys.

Still not sure what we'll do, just had my first :witch: in 14 months so I guess it would be possible if we chose to try again soon. But we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->