I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

AFM 12DPO took my 6 day early CB BFN with FMU so I'm not going to do anymore now just going to wait for AF another failed month only two months left of clomid I know it's not working for me but got to do it so I can move onto IVF but it is a waste of time I'm going through all this upset hormonal weight gain spotty skin for nothing every single month I hate it and just want to give in now the constant struggle feels too much now it's just getting me down I feel like throwing all my OPKS, HPTS, BBT and clomid in bin lying to DR saying I'm taking it when I'm not just to kill 2 months before she will refer us to IVF but the way I'm feeling I don't even think that will work either I'm just not meant to have kids it's never going to happen for me and I might as well face up to that fact and just stop

Awww ang :( I know how you feel. Took me 7 years to conceive dd1 and I had about 15 cycles on clomid before I fell pregnant. Plenty of times I felt like giving up, but if I did I wouldn't have my little girls! It is a very tough journey to go through, but if you don't give up you will get there and it will all be worth it I promise! Giving up is the easiest thing to do, but you would never get anywhere, if somethings worth having then it's worth fighting for! Who's to say it won't happen next cycle? Or the cycle after that? The odds maybe against you (there's only a 25%chance of a couple with no problems conceiving every cycle) but one day those odds will go in your favour :)

Here's hoping Dinky thanks for the support AF is due on Tuesday so I'm just waiting now for it to raise its ugly head and I'll move on to the next cycle I guess xx took some more hpts a IC and CB both BFN xx

Well AF is officially here I know FF was wrong and I'd Od the day before it said I had meaning that BD was timed perfectly again but no BFP contacted me DR so they can book me in for follicle tracking also requested to have my progesterone levels checked which they said shouldn't be an issue and will send out the blood request forms so we shall see xx roll on another month of clomid if my progesterone comes back low I'll be furious as that means I wasted four months well five including this month of clomid with no chance of a BFP due to it being low xx

Sorry to hear a got you ang :( always a tough thing to see when desperately ttc. Hope it's good news when you have your progesterone checked, did you start spotting before af showed?

Yes I always do Dinky this time I just spotted day before only instead of for 3 days like I normally do xx

Defo sounds like low progesterone then do you get sore boobs in the tww? I got a pos opk today so my af is due in 15 days!

Are you still not trying or you going to give it a wirl this month xx

Yes I get sore boobs is that a sign too of low progesterone xx

No were not going to try, did plan to dtd last night but couldn't be bothered in the end was too tired lol! The only thing that made me want to try this month is I've just found out a friend is pregnant, and she was pregnant last year when I was and she also had a mc but she was 13 weeks along! Plus we had our 3 year olds 6 weeks apart so was pregnant together then too!

I think having sore boobs in the tww is a good sign but only if they are sore on the sides. Mine get really sore in the tww on the sides so hoping it is a good sign as I've heard it's progestorone that causes it so it can't be that low

Here's hoping Dinky xx when do you think you will be ready to start again xx

Once we have been on a proper holiday, I keep giving myself tiny chances at falling pregnant each month, keeps me from going crazy lol. We used the pullout method last night and I believe I ovulated yesterday or this morning so I have another tiny chance this cycle. Won't try properly again though for a while

Well peed off Dr's not doing follicle tracking clinic this month taking a break from it so told to call back next month on new cycle sending me for my progesterone to be checked at CD21 instead xx

We'll you never know Dinky it could happen xx

All I had when I was on clomid was a day 21 blood test and it was only for the 1st cycle I had. Never got follicle tracking. They just checked progesterone on day 21 and seen I ovulated so left it at that, are you going through the NHS or private?

5dpo for me now, boobs have been really sore since I and I've also been getting really painful spots which doesn't normally happen until closer to af, been getting them since o so not sure what to make of that. Also been feeling really down and depressed, my hormones seem to be all over the place. Just starting to pull my self out of this black cloud it's been really strange this tww. How are you ang?

That's strange Dinky if it's not your usual signs keep an eye on them as you never know xx

AFM I'm CD9 just waiting to O me and DH have started BD we will do EOD see if that helps I'm really hoping clomid works but I honestly think we will end up doing IVF but till then I'll give it my best shot xx

Oh OK lol! Yeah that's a good idea that's the best way

I think O is just around the corner I reckon I'll O in a few days my opks are staring to show a second line they'll get darker over next few days xx

How exciting ang! I've felt sick and starving all day! Are you doing clomid through the NHS? Can't believe I'm at 6dpo and not tested, haven't even ordered any! Really proud of myself lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->