I think im cursed!

enepsigos

mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
No seriously i think iam...

In the space of 10 years we have been through so much, it all started when me and my husband went to blackpool for the day and a gypsy pulled us over for a reading, we said no thanks and walked on by, she shouted a curse at us "you two are going to have a very dark unhappy life now", we laughed at the time but now im thinking she might have put a genuine curse on us!

our 2nd child airon was born still born at 21 weeks, our 3rd son declan was born early at 24 weeks and barely survived, he was seriously ill, our 4th child carly was born 8 weeks early but she was fine, then 1 day whilst we was planning to take the children out for a day trip to the sea side i went to wake carly up, my screams echoed through the house, i couldnt breath and couldnt stop screaming, my husband ran to see what was wrong and i just pointed at carly, i was just paralised, sorry but i cant go on with this story it hurts way too much, anyway she died at 12 weeks of cot death.

in 2007 my brother in law was coming to our house to pick something up, it was 8pm and pitch black outside and i heard a knock at the door, i thought it was him so i opened it without looking who it was first, 2 men burst their way into my house and grabbed me holding a knife to my throat, the other man stole my car keys and and took off with my car, it was my husbands pride and joy, spent thousands on it and it stood us at 13.000 pounds down the drain, the police never found the car or the men and to top it all of the insurance company had cancelled the policy just the day before because we was late for payment and we didnt know so we didnt get back not even a penny!

I suffered badly with anexity and panic attacks after that i was a mess. my husband was taking too much time off work to look after me and he lost his job, we also was evicted from our home due to rent arrears, we was all homeless, living in the back of our car and going to public services on the motorway for a shower and something to eat!

eventually we picked ourselfs back up, husband got a new job that he loved, we got a new car and moved into our new home.

a few weeks ago my husband lost that new job after nearly 2 years of service for them, he is so depressed about it and our lives suck again!

but it gets worse....a few nights ago about 2am someone chucked a stone at our living room window, we was watching tv at the time, we ran upstairs to see who it was but no one was about, at first we thought just kids, but it was 2am and chucking it down with rain! then we saw a man on the end of our road just stood stareing at us with is hood up, no dog or anything just stood stareing!

then it hit me, its happening again, they want my car! a few weeks before the last car was robbed i had stones thrown at my window at daft oclock, history repeating itself....

then last night someone knocked on the door at approx 1am, i went to the window....(hubby was out) i will never open the door to anyone no matter what time of the day since what happened...
two men was stood there, "open the f-ing door" one bellowed at me, i shut the curtains and ran upstairs and phoned the police, they started to boot the door and try and smash the windows, i was petrified with fear! ive never been so scared in my life, i heard one shout "just give us the car keys and no ones gonna get hurt...you should know this angela, cum on your played ball last time you sl"g" it was the same poeple with the knife last time, omg i was just frozen with fear! then i heard them both run off, i looked out and my husband was just walking round the corner with his mates, they all give chase but didnt catch them because they jumped into a car!

anyway, i just wanted to explain why i think im cursed and what can be done to remove it if iam, i just want it all to stop! can anyone help with removing gypsy curses, i dont know how much more i can take.

omg how awful :-( I dont know - maybe track down a gypsy and ask them for advice? You really have had a rough time :-(

oh my goodness hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: you've been through so so much! :cry: I don't have any advice on how to remove a curse but I wanted to offer some hugs and say that I'm sorry for all you've been through :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I can't help you either but I just wanted to send you some :hugs: xxx

Wow im so sorry to hear of your bad luck. I would try find a gypsy and talk to her see what she can do suggest ect xxx

OMG no advise but how awful sending lots of hugs your way and hope this all stops for you soon, sorry for the loss of Carly :( can't imagine what you went through x

did you tell the police they were the same people? that is serious if they are targeting you they are obviously someone you've got some history with? why you otherwise? maybe someone from your past with something against you? the police are obviously doing a shit job, they should be able to track down the stolen car easily!! and how did they even know where you lived??? what if it happened again? you need to move- I would- for your safety, obviously they were watching the house- how else would they know your husband wasn't home?

have a serious think about how they knew where you lived- you said you moved. it would have to be someone you know, or someone with access to house/car/phone records. obviously take your phone number out of the phone book!! even a give-away pic or comment on Facebook????

that is a horror story... I'm so sorry about everything.

the small things;

get a priest to bless your house even if you aren't religious (I'm not-but this worked for my boyfriend when his house was haunted)

id cancel my Facebook account to be honest- its an easy tracker.

get your number out of the phonebook

The big things

GET A PANIC BUTTON FOR YOUR ROOM!!! i have one of these- it calls security to your home within minutes. and get a dead-lock for your room, so you can lock yourself in there and press the button. it costs, but your life is worth more then any amount of money.

move house! seriously! one with a garage to put your car in.

I would also suggest seeing a councilor if you aren't already, and notifying police in your local area of your history. my friend had a local man follow her to her house- so they put her as a 'priority' case- meaning the police had to drop EVERYTHING and come to her aid if she called

PLEASEEEE take this advice. Im worried for you!

xx

:hugs: I'm so sorry for everything you've been through! The only suggestion I can think of has already been said & that was try find a gypsy for advise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->