I think I'm in labour at last!

sending you speedy labour vibes and safe arrival of :baby:
good luck!:happydance: xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! How exciting! I remember seeing your post about being overdue and I know how that feels lol so I'm super happy for you! Hope it all goes smoothly :)
xx

:happydance: Yay! It'll soon be all over and you'll have your little baby! Good luck hun xx

good luck darling lovely weather to have a gorgeous baby to in sunny south yorkshire sending huge hugs and luck form barnsley xx

Yay! Go scuffer! :) see you back soon with your bundle of joy! :) xxx

AHHHHHHH am sooooo jealous, gud luck hun cant wait to c pics xxxxx

Good luck hunny! I'm of to stand on one leg with my fingers in my ears and sing Bob Dylan! At this stage I'll try anything!

Oh Scuffer! That is amazing news. Will be keeping everything crossed for you ... good luck and can't wait to read your birth story :happydance:

Ooh yay! Good luck. Hope it is swift and smooth and look forward to an update :D

Yay! Been waiting for you to announce you are in labour!! Can't wait to read birth story and see pics of your little one!!

good luck hunny...hope u have a smooth labour and baby here soon....nearly my turn!!! :) xxx

Good luck hunny! I'm of to stand on one leg with my fingers in my ears and sing Bob Dylan! At this stage I'll try anything!

Have you tried acupuncture or a heavy foot massage? maybe maybe...? :flower:

Oooh Noodles you made me laugh in the middle of a big contraction! :haha: I think you should try it!

I'm standing in the kitchen swaying and trying to keep amused. Mw suggested sex to get things moving, apparently something in sperm is the same as what they use to induce labour, it seems to be working and OH is looking somewhere between smug and guilty :wacko:

Thanks everyone for lovely messages, it's really helped!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->