I think I'm out this time around. :(

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
I am 11 dpo today and af is due on the 30th or 31st. Today I checked cp and it is slightly lower and more anterior. It is also slightly open. I am pretty sure I am out this time around. I have had 3 bfns and a lot of symptoms but I am thinking they were all in my head. Now we are done trying for a few years until I am all done with school. I am really disappointed and depressed. I wanted to thank everyone for putting up with my stupid questions over the last few days. I hope you all get your bfps soon! Baby dust to you all!

aw, I understand having doubts, but you are only 11DPO, you're not quite out yet. It can take up to 10 days for implantation!

I hope you feel better. :hugs:

i hope ur wrong! Don't throw in the towel yet, cervix position is very inaccurate tbh, and annoys me when people get upset cause there cervix isnt right, it can take a few weeks into pregnancy after ur bfp for it to change, cervix position etc is only good for fertility indication.

Goodluck with school if this isnt your month. Mwah.xxx

Thanks tbuns. I appreciate the support. That has been the nicest thing about posting here. All the support that everyone gives. I just kind of think that since I started feeling crappy 6-7 dpo that I should no something by now. Also I don't think my cervix position is promising either.

I say it all the time, but it's not over til the :witch: shows. There are plenty of girls here who haven't gotten their BFP until 14dpo or more

Good luck, keep us updated in case something changes!

Thanks tbuns. I appreciate the support. That has been the nicest thing about posting here. All the support that everyone gives. I just kind of think that since I started feeling crappy 6-7 dpo that I should no something by now. Also I don't think my cervix position is promising either.

aw thats so nice for you to say that! and I totally agree!

I would keep in mind what Candy Apple said, she's right, cervix position is not a reliable indication of pregnancy that early on. :flower:

Thanks Candy. I know that cp is not a good indicator I am just not really that confident about it anymore. I was for awhile but I kinda of think I tricked myself mentally into it if you know what I mean. I tried not to get my hopes up and failed miserably. I am just feeling really down on myself right now. I got preggers so easy with my last one that it is kind of disappointing that it isn't happening like that again. Maybe it just isn't the right time. I am trying to take it all philiosophically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->