I think I'm pregnant (and scared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikixc

Reaction score
I'm 19, recently dumped by my boyfriend and I think I'm up the duff. - This wasn't the reason he dumped me though.

We last had sex on the 29th of October and a few times before after that, he never c*mmed but there is still chances.

I should be on my period any day now, only thing is I got brown discharge for just under 2 days, which stopped last night, there was absolutely no blood, but alot of back pain just above my pelvis which I still have. I took a HPT last night and it came out negative.

I have also been dreaming about babies alot, last night I dreamt my nan was buying stuff for a baby cot :(

Could this be it or am I just paranoid?

You could just be worrying a lot hun, so that's why you are dreaming about it...
I always used to get brown blood before my period, and before I missed my period I got this orange discharge which was very different :wacko:
If you never have got brown blood before your period before then there COULD be a chance, but I would just wait til you miss your period as you said "you should be on any day now" which tells me you haven't missed it yet.

If you miss it, you can always come back on here and talk to us girls.. as for now; Good luck :flow:

Sounds to me like you're just paranoid and worrying which can cause your period to be late too. You had a negative HPT so I would try not to worry about it for a few more days and test again in 3-5 days.

I agree that re-testing is the only way you can know. Do another test in a few days, good luck hun :flower: xx

Take another test to put your mind at rest. Hope you get the result you want :hugs:

Does sound like paranoia, but take another test in a few days to put your mind at rest. Make sure its your first wee of the day too.

It could be an implantation bleed but you should wait a few days and retest. Try not to worry too much as it will only delay your period. x

Sounds like paranoia, I was in the same situation to you last month, I had missed a few of my pills, and my OH hadnt even cummed, but I still though I was pregnant, I had dreams about it, I felt like I had symptons.... and then when I was due on... I came on!!

The more you think about, the more you notice little things, like back pain any other time you would think nothing of it, because your thinking about babies, your dreaming about babies, also because you and your ex only recently broke up, your brain is probably going over little things that you might be thinking because you want him back maybe? So being pregnant could do that, so thats why you keep thinking it iykwim...

If you dont come on, take a test obviously, but it does sound like its nothing to worry about to me :hugs: xxxx

Retest hun, if it's positive, come back & we'll be here to help you through it ! If you keep stressing & worrying, it can postpone your period and have you freaked out, so take another test or go to the doctor to ease your mind !

Thank you for all the replies I wasn't expecting any to be honest :blush:, I will take another test at the end of the month, that should be long enough. And I don't want him back, my worst fear is being pregnant and alone so it would explain why I am thinking like this Thanks anyways^^

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/280034-teen-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"