I think I'm stuck with the SMEP, anyone want to join me?

Tomorrow I am 11dpo and testing again... Can't help myself .... Even just ordered more hcg tests online so I can pee on them. feel pg Hubby says I am. Now if the frer would just agree!!

Good luck Tryin for 1! Glad you stuck with it.

My fx are crossed for you avid. Good luck. I think I will save my FRER for Saturday morning, and hope for a BFP. Boobs are so sore, itching like crazy last night....not sure if that means anything though.

11dpo - negative... ugghh.... starting to think its all in my head - although my cramping has made my abdomen sore to the touch.. I wish I could remember what I felt like 5 years ago!!! damn time and sleep deprivation ...

Dont worry doll.. the average day women get their first BFP and it is faint is at 11.7dpo. So just wait and try again in a couple days if no af.

:flower:

That is not faint you crazy girl!!!!

THAT IS YOUR :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

congrats frustrated11 - I think we need to switch screennames because that is totally me today!!

13dpo - peed on FRER this morning - neg
peed on IC this evening after long nap - neg
FRER at same time - very very very faint line so faint I had to take it apart to see it and even then I couldn't take a pic because you couldn't see it... so.............. that's where I am at..... still sick and tired and everyone is still convinced I am pregnant - however... I am getting less and less convinced as the days go by.

bought 8 boxes of hpt to pee on though... let the good times roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->