I think I'm stuck with the SMEP, anyone want to join me?

I'm in! once i get af that is. is there any good.sites explaining exactly what to do?

You can find the CB digi OPKs much cheaper on Ebay - I found some for $20 for a box of 20 - also you might check your local Craigslist. People tend to sell them cheaper locally. I picked one up from someone for $35 - she said locally that's what they were going for.

https://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=...al+ovulation+sticks&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I'm in! once i get af that is. is there any good.sites explaining exactly what to do?

For SMEP you are supposed to start on CD8 and BD every other day (8,10,12,14...) until you see a positive on an OPK then everyday for three days.. skip a day then one more time.

then fxed and :dust: !

Night 2 of bding is complete. Cd11 tomorrow. No pos opk yet, but I am only testing nce a day. I hope I don't missa surge that way. I had a lot of stuff on tp today when wiping a couple times. Not sure if it wa fertile, or maybe getting close to it. I hope I get my pos opk!

I'm on CD3. 5 more days until I start.

CD12 - OPK is still neg but having total CF everywhere - its still kinda watery but I am guessing I am close to Oing.. totally trying to get in the mood - trying to make dh feel like its sex and not BDing.. so he doesn't go cold on me again tonight in the middle... maybe this is it!

I think I an Oing today, been doing smep and I'm
Knackered haha!! Don't know how im guna manage 3 days in a row lmao!

I had to take off the last two days. I HAD to take a break! Lol. I havent ovulated yet anyway. No positive OPK. We are starting back up tonight.. cd20.

this is m first time using opk's. I don't think mine is positive, but it is defiantely darker today then previous days. This is CD 11, I think. I hope I wil ovulate soon!

I'm afraid of getting too tired doing the smep, but I am going to try.

I got exhausted. My OPK isnt going any more positive either. It is quite frustrating.

The closest my OPKs got was on CD 11 - If they went positive I totally missed it.. but I BD on CD 6, 10, 13 and think I O'ed on 13 or 14 because as soon as we BD on CD13 my O pains went crazy.. and now my OPKs are almost white.. so I am hoping I got it in there.. maybe its just me and a little TMI but while laying there after BD it literally felt like my cervix opened and sucked those little guys in there... maybe! or its all in my head. Either way we are in the wait and see phase now... when I got up there was TONS of EWCM (the only I have had this cycle)

I dont know.. Nothing is going on for me. we are still doing the SMEP and it is going well but I am getting really tired! lol. I wish I would ovulate so we could chill out.. :/

I gave smep my best shot. I would've liked to bd more and follow more closely. We did the bd on cd 8, 10 then on morn of cd11 my opk was darker, but not dark. we bd that night just in case, and on the morning of cd12 it was so freaking positive. The only problem, we were on our way out the door for an amusement park all day. I joked with DH about finding a restroom....lol! When we got back that night I hadto pee so bad. I wanted to test, ut in my rush forgot. I took one about half hour later, but nothing. I am not sure if it had passed, or if my pee wasn't strong enough. Needless to say, we were both exhausted and just went to sleep. I hope we got enough spermies in there anyhow. Baby dust to us all!!!

I got a high on my CBFM! Been doing the SMEP faithfully since cd4 (on cd25!) and FINALLY my cbfm is not reading lows anymore. Will continue doing the SMEP till I get over my peaks! HOPING it happens soon cause I need a break!!

:happydance:

it is a pretty exhausting way to go. I sure hope it works. I was lucky to O early. Hope it did some good!!

Yeah it is my fourth high and still doing SMEP. I am getting REALLY REALLY tired of this. I hope though that the mix of my weekend away and the fact that i am on highs on my monitor, will help me to really just relax and ovulate while we are gone. Or as soon as we get back.

Any updates ladies? I am cd 21 I think. Lol. Got a pos opk on cd 12. I should be about 9 dpo I am figuring. Really fighting the urge to poas, but I have a 30 day cycle. I would really like to try mr frer I have laying here Saturday morning (so we can celebrate if I get a BFP!!). That would be 4 days before AF. It would be 14 dpo for me. What do you think??

14dpo sounds good!

I am not stuck in a high limbo with my CBFM. I am on my 7th day of highs so I am waiting to get my peak and waiting to ovulate. So I have no new news to share. Still doing the SMEP even though I really wish I could stop. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->