i think its all over for me

readytogiveup

Reaction score
i have been having several hot flushes a day and noticed last night red blotches on cheek during an attack and suddenly realised with this, weight gain, palpatations and irritability that am displaying all the symptoms of menopause which shocked me. had 21 day bloods in feb and fsh was 10.5 consultant was positive and said whilst it wasnt low it wasnt that high either and said no reason why cant still get pregnant and prescribed me clomid so was putting flushes down to that but as i am 45 i realised my time was limited but did not think would happen like this. am gutted but finally managed to face up to fact i am menopausal. so sad all i see is babies every where driving me crazy... feel slightly better now have unloaded to someone as loving tho hubby is he wont really get it :cry: x

Oh sweetie I am so sorry! But if you FSH is ok you aren´t out yet. Lots of women have babies in the pre menopause. I have several friends who are going through mp just now and it seems to me it isn´t something concrete. It comes and goes and if your still ovulating you can still get pregnant. I would do another FSh and day three and chart to see if your ovulating and then review the situtation.
Good luck!

i have been having several hot flushes a day and noticed last night red blotches on cheek during an attack and suddenly realised with this, weight gain, palpatations and irritability that am displaying all the symptoms of menopause which shocked me. had 21 day bloods in feb and fsh was 10.5 consultant was positive and said whilst it wasnt low it wasnt that high either and said no reason why cant still get pregnant and prescribed me clomid so was putting flushes down to that but as i am 45 i realised my time was limited but did not think would happen like this. am gutted but finally managed to face up to fact i am menopausal. so sad all i see is babies every where driving me crazy... feel slightly better now have unloaded to someone as loving tho hubby is he wont really get it :cry: x

Hi there

just wanted to say I am sorry you are feeling down. :hugs: While I know there are obstacles to overcome and everyone has to be realistic it only takes one egg. I don't know the particulars of your situation but I hope when you feel better you can get some advice from your gyno about it before making up your mind about whether you want to keep trying.

Madeline xx

Oh sweetie I am so sorry! But if you FSH is ok you aren´t out yet. Lots of women have babies in the pre menopause. I have several friends who are going through mp just now and it seems to me it isn´t something concrete. It comes and goes and if your still ovulating you can still get pregnant. I would do another FSh and day three and chart to see if your ovulating and then review the situtation.
Good luck!

^^^WSS :hugs:

thanks ladies, i know i def ovulated last month but periods have been rather scant and the other bits shout MENOPAUSE am a little sad but have to face it not going to happen and i am very lucky to have been blessed with being a mummy with my children i already help. thank you one and all for replying and very best of luck to you all :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->