I think it's my turn now!!!!!!!!!!*Update pg 7*

Keep bouncing :)

*hands more https://www.housearrestevents.com/talk-forum/images/smilies/coke.gif*

Hey baby!!stop being naughty.Come out and make Mummy and Daddy happy!!

eat as much as you can now.. I was starving and thirsty through the whole labour and still am... onstantly :( it suck lol...

good luck!

eat as much as you can now.. I was starving and thirsty through the whole labour and still am... onstantly :( it suck lol...

good luck!

I was eating all last night while I was up! It was weird!

Ohhhhh come on Kat stop being boring lol we need someone to go into labour!!

I'm trying soooooooo hard!!!!!
I've been bouncing all day, so hard that my bum hurts!!!
My contractions are about every 30-45 minutes - rubbish.:cry:

Oh Kat have been thinking about you all day at work!!! Was sure i would get home and there would be some news. Keep up the activities...... whatever they be!!! :headspin::headspin: xxxx

Oh Kat I hope things get going again soon!!!! I'll be thinking of you!!

Ugh, that sucks! I hope your labor starts back up again and you're holding your baby soon!

have you tried bending down touching your toes?? i'm sure thats what started beckyboo off?? i've got my ball out tryin2get somethin goin, but its not pumped up properly! lol OHs laughin at me cos he was like, why dont you try touchin your toes if you're tellin someone else too. i was like, i dont think i can reach!! well here goes nothin (i'm so gona fall over and hurt myself! or get stuck)

good luck Kat - sorry to hear it tapered off but i'm sure it won't be long now x x x x x x

:hug: get out there and go for a walk get them going again hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->