I think I've finally decided....

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi girls ok so as long as I can remember I've always wanted a girl but got my little beautiful boy.. I found out he was a boy at the 20 week scan and burst into tears... I had another 20 weeks to get used to the idea and then he was born.
Well we are getting married soon then we will start to try for our second :)
I know it's going to be a boy so I bought a load of ovulation stuff including a clear blue monitor but tbh I don't think I can be bothered with all the peeing on a stick stuff...I feel like the novelty has worn off :) I think we may just try on days 11 and 12 and miss out day 14 and see how we get on.... I think I've finally got this 'got to have a girl, got to be pink' thing under control ... Never thought I'd say it :')

Thats good news:) Its lovely going into a pregnancy with no pressure, Brothers are the cutest and if its a girl? well you can get him a bro next time ;)

That's great! If its any consolation I conceived a boy from dtd about 5-7days before ovulation so I think shettles is rubbish!

Thats great to be so relaxed about it. I hope you get your girl but brothers are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->