I think i've got line eye! *UPDATE* It was a line! 10 DPO Page 3!

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
Bit worried about posting on here as a poas nutter! I am 9DPO and totally unsure as to whether i can see anything or not?

Can you see anything?

I am not sure i can i real life! I do and then i dont! I probably dont but just cant leave it withour posting, so here goes ....

OK first was a scan as battery gone on camera, now pics taken with camera ....

Attachments

• Frer 9DPOOO129 (2).jpg
    Frer 9DPOOO129 (2).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC02570.jpg
    DSC02570.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC02571.jpg
    DSC02571.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 189
Oh bugger, just looked at my post.

I cant see anything! :rofl: !!!!!!!!

Oooo hunny im sure i can see a shadow! Have you tried inverting it?? My very first one i did had a shadow and hubby couldnt see it neither could any1 else,except me. Fingers crossed!:hugs:

Can you really?

I am so unsure keep tilting it and allsorts! Keeps me from the housework i suppose!

Can you really?

I am so unsure keep tilting it and allsorts! Keeps me from the housework i suppose!

Hunny i did the same with my test at 9dpo. All i could see with tilting to try and get it better,was a greyish shadow. Im sure thats what i can see on yours. Oooo i hope it is! Fingers crossed for you hunny!:hugs:

Oooh i don't know! I think i see something thick there, but i'm really not so sure. I always have the WORST line-eye!! :lol:

i can see it easily!

oh and line-eye :haha:

I told you i see something. If you look at my test from 9dpo it looks just like yours. Sending you tons of babydust sweetie. Hope this is the start of a bfp for you!:hugs: Otherwise i might need to go to specsavers!:dohh:

Or we should go to specsavers for seeing imaginary lines :rofl:

Can you really?

Hunny i did the same with my test at 9dpo. All i could see with tilting to try and get it better,was a greyish shadow. Im sure thats what i can see on yours. Oooo i hope it is! Fingers crossed for you hunny!:hugs:

WOWZA! Just looked at your first shadowy FRER and compared to mine. In real life thats exactly what i can see!

Your camera is fab by the way what a great pic it took!

Hopefully tomorrow i will have colour in my line! (If there really is one there!)

xxxxxxxxxx

I have serious line eye today so I'm no help, although it does look like a hint of something might be there xx

Im sorry i dont see anything on this,but then i have just woken up

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/Frer209DPOOO129202-1.jpg

Oh my!!

I can see it!! VERY light, but what do you expect at 9DPO you nutball!

Had a play with saturation etc, and it is a teeny bit clearer.

Retest tomorrow!!!!!!!

Yay!

Obviously Debs!!! Always POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you can see it to hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DH can see it too, and he is rubbish at seeing lines lol

OMG I deffo see it now! I reckon your BFP is on the way! :happydance:

Thanks Dan-o

Deb - DH can see it? OMG! Bet mine cant when i show him!!!!!!!!!!!! He think your only preggy if a digi says so.

He didnt believe it with DS either and that was a massive BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->