• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think my 2ww has finally come...

MummyP2b

Reaction score
I'm not all that sure that I've ovulated. According to FF I OVd yesterday which would have been cd14 for me. I have only been a FF member for 2 cycles.
I have an app on my iPhone called p tracker which I've had since august last year. That seems to think I'm due to ov on the 29th. So 3 days apart. ...?

I didn't want to get into temping this month as I wanted to relax about TTC as much as possible. But someone suggested that I give it ago as I was experiencing cramps down below, and they said I might be getting ready for ov. She said if I started doing my temps then I might be able to see if I was Oving.

So this morning was my 4th temp. All done in bed as soon as I wake and all done at the same time.
The first was 36.3C,
Second was 35.4C
Third was 35.3C
And fourth was 36.1C
So there was a big dio but because I haven't done them before I don't really know what I'm looking for.

I hope my 2ww goes quick.

Also could I have some successful symptom spotting that have turned into BFP's?!!! I would love some reassurance- I always have stacks of symptoms in my 2ww but always turn out to be a BFN!!

Would love to hear from you all :)
Baby dust to everyone!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back